13. 𝑮-𝒊-𝒓-𝒍-𝒇-𝒓-𝒊-𝒆-𝒏-𝒅

Snape just left and it was just me and Draco.

"You had quite fun out there didn't you White?"
"You shouldn't have provoked me like that"

Draco scoffed "You are playing a dangerous game there White, you should be more careful I mean I already made Potter believe you are a slut, and all it took is a damn stupid lie" Silence. My eyes focused on him knowing he was right, Harry didn't trust me enough- at all.

He got closer and out of nowhere he clamped his hand over my mouth very hard "Not very bold now are we there White? Also I wanted to tell you this earlier but this is not the way you should dress to school don't you think? You look like a total slut, no way Potter believed me instead of talking to you first"

I pushed him away "I told you not to touch me you jerk-" "Or else what? What White? What are you going to do?" I just paused to think about it, but I acted smart I knew that if I hurt him he will her me at me next. God Draco I hate you.

"Would you really have casted that.. erm curse on me Malfoy?" "Well, yeah? Wasn't it obvious?"
I know me and Malfoy weren't friends but I couldn't believe he would actually hurt me like that, he had his moments with me but that was just beyond excuse.

I have never. Never done anything to him to deserve this kind of attitude. I was only defending myself, which well he was the one that started harassing every bloody time.

He was getting closer and closer to me, this time his presence was frightening me, I was walking backwards till my back met with the shivery cold wall. Uncontrollable tears, no face expressions just a blank stare at his mesmerising grey eyes. I didn't want to show him that I'm weak, but tears started bursting out of my eyes out of nowhere.

Silence. He so gently and delicately cupped my face in his palm, feeling his cold rings against my skin. He wiped my tears away with his fingertips and slowly stroked my cheeks. His touch- I can't quite explain it- but it was different.

I could see a little smirk growing on his face, trying to hide it as much possible in that moment. Our eyes were locked, God if I stared at them one more minute I might even start falling for this spoiled brat.

"Ow, are we crying there White? No Potter to save you now" he spat. His look changed in seconds back to the real Malfoy. Vicious and cruel Malfoy.

"I don't need protection Malfoy, I know you wont hurt me, that would just get you into more trouble" I hissed.

"There there smart girl, but I don't need to physically hurt you, you know?" He was right. He didn't. One single word was all it got to take to make me hurt. One fucking word. And he knew damn right how much I hated being called that.

He was getting even closer to me, his body was soon pressed against mine, he leaned in close to my face, our lips where brushing into one anothers. I lowered my chin down avoiding his approach.

He aggressively tilted my chin up, forcing me to look up at his tall figure as his grip was wrapped around my neck tightly making me hurt.

"D- Malfoy please don't-"
"Dont what? White? Im not doing anything-"
I couldn't control it anymore I started crying right that second, his hand was too tight on my neck.

"Just let me go, please what have I done to you?" I sobbed.

No answer. No nothing. Him only enjoying this moment while I was struggling to even speak.

"Are you enjoying this? Huh Malfoy?" I whimper attempting to push him away with all the force I had.

I was pushing him again and again with my hands. He had no reaction at all. "Just fight back" I yelled angrily. With no hesitation I slapped his face so hard even my hand was red. It was such a sudden move even I didn't even realise when or how did I do it.