Chapter 1

***

***

Min Yoongi

"I'll be back!" I yelled to my members and walked out of the door.

We're in another building right now, practicing for another show with other artists and groups so the place is pretty crowded.

I should be sleeping on the floor right now because we just finished another hour of practice but Taehyung had another idea in mind.

He kept talking about how this building is haunted and filled with ghosts because of the fact that a lot of trainees had died and committed suicide here.

For some unknown reason, this building is still open to people even though it's been through a lot of scandals.

I shook my head, thinking that this is just probably one of Taehyung's tricks and jokes for Jungkook to not wander around the building like he always does.

I get Jungkook's reason for always walking around new places. Being an idol is hard work and one of the worst things about being one is having your privacy taken away from you.

Being global sensations — from what I've seen online — it's tough to be out and about in public without a body guard with you or else, fans will start running towards you and paparazzi will be there too.

Not that I'm not thankful for being able to reach the top, it's just that, we're humans too and I want to be able to buy my own coffee without being crowded by people.

Just as I was about to take another turn to where the washroom is located — I took a shortcut since our practice room is a bit far from the washroom — I heard noises.

This part of the fourth floor isn't as crowded as usual, there's literally no one on this floor, not a single soul, so who would be making that noise?

"Come on Yoongi, it's just your imagination," I whispered to myself.

"It's just Taehyung's story getting in your head," I kept talking to myself. "Are you really going to believe all of his ridiculous stories?"

I began to walk faster, the sooner I got out of this hallway, the better.

"That crying ghost in the washroom he was talking about is not real," I told myself. "He just got that from reading too much Harry Potter books!"

I huffed, "Stupid crying ghost, it's just a Walmart's version of Moaning Myrtle."

My legs walked even faster as I sighed in relief seeing the end of the hallway but before I could even reach the end, I heard another noise.

It isn't like the noise I heard from earlier.

It's a voice.

"It's nothing," I reassured myself but I heard it again and all the hair on my body stood up in fear.