Chapter 14|| Will you marry me? part 1

Start from the beginning

Vivien: sounds like Adrian. Tell Blake to come to grab us.

Kace: ok bye

Vivien: bye

I hang up. I text Blake to grab the girls and he replies fast. I can't wait.

Adrian's POV

***

I get out of the shower. I washed my hair because it felt really nasty and it needed to be washed. I dry myself and put my robe on. I throw my dirty clothes in the hamper and walk downstairs.

I see Kace standing there ever so handsome. Shirtless with his sweatpants on.

"Well hello, there sir," I say walking towards him slowly and he smirks and bites his lip.

"Hello, and what is your name?" He says pulling me close to his body. He moves my wet hair behind my ear.

"Adrian and yours?"

"Kace." He says leaning in for a kiss but there is a knock on the door. "They are here."

"Who?"

He opens the door and Vivien and Quinni come tackling me.

"Hey girl!" Vivien says holding the girl for at least 5 seconds.

Blake daps Kace up and they talk.

"Come on A!" Quinni pulls me upstairs.

We go into my walk-in closet.

"Holy fucking shit!" Vivien says with her mouth gaped.

I laugh.

"Ok let's get you ready." Quinni pulls out a bag in a black bag. She pulls out a box of heels. She pulls out her makeup bag and hair bag.

"What the fuck?!" I say and Vivien sits me down at my vanity.

"Shush!" Vivien demands and I shut up.

They start doing my make up and hair.

***

They face me towards the mirror and my jaw drops.

The hairstyle

The makeup look

The makeup look

"What the hell is going on?" I ask them.

They smile at each other and look at me handing me the dress in the black bag and hand me the bag with the heels.

"You will see," Quinni giggles. "Now get ready tell us when you are ready." They walk out and shut the door.

I sigh and get dressed.

When I am done I tell them to come in.

They come in they are shocked.

"Look at you!" Vivien says playing with my dress and makes me face the tall mirror.

I almost cry at how beautiful I look.

"Oh my god," I say covering my mouth with both hands

"Oh my god," I say covering my mouth with both hands. I remove them and spin around. I look at the girls. "I am gorgeous!"

"Adrian," Vivien says grabbing my hands and holding them. "You are gorgeous. You've always been. Now let's get going! You man is waiting for you." We laugh and head downstairs.

Kace's POV

"She is ready!" I hear Vivien say in a sing-song voice. I am standing here wearing a button-down shirt and black jeans and formal shoes.

My eyes open wide and my jaw drops to the floor as I see my angel walk down the stairs looking like an angel. She walks towards me elegantly and smiles with a little blush. It's going to be hard to keep my hands off of her.

"Wow Kace," she smiles fixing my shirt collar. "You look handsome."

"I...my goodness...I have no words," I trace her curves. "I am speechless."

She giggles and it is the most adorable thing anyone can hear and everyone laughs.

"Shall we?" I say holding my hand out.

"We shall!" She says placing her hand on top of mine. We walk out of the house and enter my car.

"Where are we going?"

I place my hand on her thigh and she puts her hand on top of it.

"You will see angel."

She places her head on my shoulder.

Adrian's POV

Kace puts a blindfold on my face and I wait till he helps me out of the car.

"Kace, don't let me fall!" I say as he is holding my hand with one and his other is around my waist to keep me up. I have one hand out to feel whatever is in front of me.

"Ok just almost there." He says and then we stop. I feel him let go of me. "Ok now!"

I remove my blindfold and my mouth gaps. It's a cute little picnic with freshly made waffles.

"Kace what is all this?"

"It's for you angel." He says sitting on one of the pillows. I sit on the one across from him.

***

We finished eating and Kace now is standing up. He plays some music. He puts his hands out.

"What?" I question.

"Dance with me, angel." He smiles.