Chapter 14|| Will you marry me? part 1

Warning: Mature Language, cute content

Vote!!!

Adrian's POV

"Angel," Kace says softly as I wake up. "You gotta wake up."

"No, why?" I say sleepily.

"It's a surprise baby. I need you to take a shower and get ready." He says kissing my forehead.

"Ok ok. I'm up." I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I stretch and got out of bed.

"Can I at least eat breakfast and have coffee," I ask him as he pulls me in for a kiss.

He smiles and kisses me a peck. "We are going to eat out for breakfast." He pats my lap. "Come on. Get ready beautiful."

I lay back down and groan. "No! I am sleeping!" I pull the covers over my head.

"Angel, don't make me take you out of that bed." He says laughing.

"I'm going to sleep." I giggle.

He pulls the covers off me. He hovers over me and kisses me.

"Last chance," he smiles. "We need to get going." He gets up and walks away.

I throw a pillow at him and he stops where he's at. He slowly turns around and looks at me with a playful smirk.

Oh, fuck!

He throws me over his shoulder and walks out of the room.

"Ahhh!" I laugh and scream. "Put! Me! Down! You! Bully!" I say in between each hit on his back.

"Stop! Hitting! Me! Angel!" He says in between each soft slap on my ass.

"Ayoooo!" I scream when he slaps my ass. He laughs. He eventually puts me down and I'm in the bathroom.

"Ughhh!" I groan hugging him. "Can't we just cuddle?" I know he loves it when we cuddle.

"You know I would love to but not today." He says slowly pushing me away and handing me and towel and a robe. "Shower please." He softly places a kiss on my cheek.

"You don't wanna join me?" I tease him and I have my hand on my hip.

"Don't test me, angel." He laughs and leaves the bathroom shutting the door. I roll my eyes and giggle.

Kace's POV

I leave and shut the bathroom door and hear the shower head run.

She is such a tease.

I head to the living room and dial Viviens number. It rings.

Everything needs to go perfect today.

Phone call:

Kace: V?

Vivien: K?

Kace: You girls ready so Blake can grab you girls? Do you guys have everything? Is everything in place?

Vivien (laughs): 1: calm down everything ready. And 2: yes is Adrian showering?

Kace: took a while for her to get out of bed but yes.