The bell rang , and Harry left maths with Louis and Niall. Whilst Zayn and Liam went to smoke a joint around the back of the school building.

"i can't believe Harry said he loves niall" Zayn laughed , they was both so shocked that Harry even said that.

"I know" Liam laughed along with zayn.

Louis , Niall and Harry where sat on a bench outside with each other , It was still warm out but it was coming to the end of summer , so the breeze was picking up.

"So louis tell me a bit about your self" Harry says smiling at Louis.

"Okay so you already know my name is Louis" he laughed "Well anyway , i moved here from doncaster and i live with my mum and my step dad , and i have three sister , oh and also i'm gay" Louis said proudly. Something about that last sentence made Harry happy inside.

"so proud of you mate , i support you! Your family sounds lovely" Harry smiled.

Niall just stood their listing to the conversation Harry and Louis was having , dropping in every now and then.

"what lesson are you in next?" Harry asked louis

"Music , Nialls not in it though which is shit so i'm going to be on my own" Louis was pissed about the fact that Niall wasn't going to be in his lesson.

"Lucky for you i'm in music too so you won't be on your own , i'll look after him Niall don't you worry" Harry nudged Niall , who was clearly out off in to space.

"T-thanks harry" Niall slightly smiled , he wasn't used to harry talking to him.

The bell rang , Harry and Louis make their way down to music whilst Niall makes his way down to construction. Niall didn't exactly enjoy construction but he preferred it over music. Liam and Zayn was in Niall's construction class, they was often paired with each other. They spoke to one another every now and then. Niall was a really nice lad , he was so friendly and was always making people laugh. They didn't understand why he wasn't this person in maths though.

Louis and Harry got to music and took their seats at the back of the classroom. Harry always say at the back of the classroom it was usually by him self however now he has Louis to sit next to him.

"So take it you've moved house then , where about are you living?" Harry wanted to know more about louis. He could feel a good strong connection between them two , a friendship connection. Harry was straight he didn't like Louis that way.

"yeh we have , i live on princess park road" Louis says.

"No way me too , number 16" Harry was so shocked to find out that Louis lives on the same street as him.

"i'm at number 28" Louis smiled.

They both lived so close to each other and they didn't even realise. Louis had been living there now for at least a month , and it was unnoticed by the pair of them.

"In that case would you like a lift home Louis" Harry asked louis, he's so happy about the fact that Louis lives so close to him.

"Yes please Harry if you don't mind" louis smiled.

"of course i don't mind silly" Harry prodded Louis in the arm. They was both getting along so well it like they had knew each other for years.

It was the end of the day , Harry went off and said goodbye to Liam and Zayn. Liam was off to Zayn's so he didn't need a lift from Harry , meaning it would just be him and Louis in the car. Louis went off to find Niall to let him know that he'll be getting a lift home with harry. Niall was happy for Louis to be getting a lift from Harry, he knew about the feeling Louis first got when he say Harry.

Harry met Louis at the school doors and they both headed over to Harry's car. When Louis seen Harry car all he could do is make a O shape with his mouth. Harry unlocked the car and got in the drivers seat , Louis got on the other side, Harry's car was massive.

"Nice tunes harry" Louis sarcastically said. Harry was playing classical music , all the other boys hated it too it wasn't just Louis who didn't like it. Harry enjoyed it though.

"shut up you" Harry laughed.

The rest of the drive was silent, They arrived to their street and before Louis was about to leave the car , Harry asked him for his number, Louis gave it him , and then he left heading towards his house. He waved Harry goodbye , he drove a little further up the street and he was at his house. He was sure that he'd be taking Louis to school and back a lot more often now that they discovered they lived so close.

Harry got home , headed up to his bedroom and decided to head for a nap. He was knackered , he had such a long day however it was a good one.

He woke up to the sound of his phone vibrating , it was Louis.

LOUIS- hiya harry this is so random and i know we've only knew each other a day but would you like to go on a walk? my mums asked me to go shop for her just wanted to know if you'd like to come , if not it's okay :)

Harry picked up his phone instantly , he got butterflies over Louis message. He wasn't sure why he was straight.

HARRY- hiya louis , i'd love to come , let me just have my tea and i'll be there.

LOUIS- okay harry :)

Harry headed down stairs , eating his tea up faster than usually. His mum was curious to know why he was in such a rush.

"in a rush" Anne smiled at harry

"yeh actually i'm meeting a new friend , his name is Louis he lives down the road. He's really nice mum! me and him are going to be good friends" Harry says , standing up putting his dish in the bowl , then heading to find his chelsea boots.

"i'll be back later love you mum" Harry left the house.