A fluffy suprise

So today to make up for yesterday me and my family are at the pet store I've always wanted a puppy!!! So when we get there I'm so happy and excited, and I go look at the puppies and decide on getting a baby husky and we get it a bowl, leash, and  toys then we need to get a puppy dog name tag and I decide to name her Abby and we print out her name tag then we go home and I take Abby for her first walk!!!! Then when we get home I feed her and give her a bath she is soooo pretty!!! I luv her I luv her!! Then at school the next day I brag all about my baby Abby and I show my friends a picture of her and they said awww even dawn who never says aww I counted that awww as one of my accomplishments then the bell rings and I go home and take my Abby on a walk then we just play around then we lay in bed and fell asleep. At the middle of the night Abby wakes me up and makes me take her outside and then I hear these weird yet familiar voices and I see my dad with my mom having fun and it brightens my mood but then my dad must have said something wrong because my mom got up and slapped him and ran away in tears pushing me as if I'm not even there then I run up stairs as I see my father is drunk so I run upstairs and hide in my room cuddling Abby and hoping the nights goes by fast.

Hoped you liked it plz comment and cheer on Sophie and her cute puppy Abby.