Chapter 20: You Are All That I Have Left and I am Lost Without You { EXPLICIT }

A/N: Before I start this is just to let you know that there will be smut in this so if you don't like it I'll put "--" so you know when its going to start and i'll put "--" again once its over so you have been warned.

Songs to listen to: Billy in 4-c Never Saw It Coming by Motionless in White

Asleep by The Smiths

Try, Try, Try by Smashing Pumpkins

~

Rose's P.O.V.

We listened to the sound of January's light drizzle hit the roof. After about two weeks of driving we found an old abandoned house and have been staying here for awhile.

"Are you okay?" Ricky said, looking at me as I laid my chin on my knees.

"I'm scared Ricky. I have a bad feeling. I feel like we're being watched. What if they find us?"

"Rose its been two, almost three weeks. Don't you think they would've found us by now?" He said, putting his cigarette out and walking over to me.

"I'm going to protect you with everything I have left. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you anymore. I promise." He said, kissing my cheek. I nodded and cuddled closer to him. We only had about two or three blankets and because the house was so old it'd get cold quickly in here.

"Thank you Rose." He said as I leaned my head on his chest.

"For what?"

"For saving me. I always felt like I died inside. Like I had no meaning anymore, but I met you. You saved me from myself. Everyday I practiced faking this smile, but now when I do smile it isn't forced. I had given my all to some valley of despair, but you've brought me so much happiness Rose." He said, catching me off guard completely.

"I'm glad I could. I knew from the start that there was more inside of you and I was determined to find out what it was. I'm glad I got to get you out of there even if its possibly putting our lives at risk. I want to be with you and no one else." I said. He smiled widely and we both leaned in. Our lips met and I felt my stomach erupting with butterflies, as cliche as it sounds.

--

He laid me on my back gently and hovered over me as neither of us broke from the kiss. It was pure bliss and I honestly wish this wouldn't end. He pulled away from the kiss and began trailing the kisses down my neck, looking for my weak spot. He was right above my collar bones and I let out a rather loud moan. I felt him smile against my skin.

He sat up and pulled my shirt off of me. He smirked at me and laid me back down. He went back to my neck and left a trail of sloppy kisses and began to go lower down my chest. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I moaned with each pleasuring kiss.

He began roaming my body with his hands and unclipped my bra and then he slipped my jeans off. He sat up and I removed his shirt quickly.

"Eager are we?" He smirked. I winked and helped him take off his pants. He leaned down and kissed my lips before he slipped my underwear off of me. The floor was cold against my back but I didn't mind.

He removed his boxers after and looked down at me. "Are you sure about this?" He said. It wasn't my first time having sex but it would be my first time with Ricky. I nodded, causing him to nod as well before he slowly slid inside of me. I had to adjust to his size- because he was a lot bigger than I expected-before the pleasuring feeling came and soon the room was filled with the sound of our moans, panting and the sound of our skin hitting each other.