MIRACLE IS COMING

Start from the beginning

" The three main types of blood cancer are leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma: Leukemia is a blood cancer that originates in the blood and bone marrow. It occurs when the body creates too many abnormal white blood cells and interferes with the bone marrow's ability to make red blood cells and platelets......." Lisa blabbering her info, like a talking computer non stop running, but then her heart talk to her.

'" and I can't help you cause we're not sister by blood and ther~~" lisa stop, this what jisoo predict lisa will think she can't do anything for her cause they are not sister.

' I want to be alone unnie' lisa said, jisoo is hugging her.

" Lisa please say something, you see, I'm being treated and we have new treatment for me when we arrived in italy~'"

" Unnie please I want to be alone" it's low and soft, seulgi look at jisoo and nod, she will watch lisa for her,

" Baby please, I'll wait lets talk about it I'm sorry" jisoo said and kiss lisas head still bowed and leave her, jisoo is crying and she goes where jieun is and she cry in  her arms. Minutes later they hear.

" AAAAAHHHHHHH"

lisa is getting wild, she kick everything she see she smash what she can hold, seulgi just let her and signal the stewards go back to there quarters, lisa is angry to  herself for not taking care to her unnie, for not knowing her unnie suffer, she's angry because she can't help jisoo.

They can hear her shouts and crying, jisoo supposed to run to her but seulgi didn't allowed it and hugged her not to get near.

" Bear she might hurt herself, please let me go" jisoo said hearing lisa shouts, they are crying hearing her anger and frustrations. Seulgi now know that lisa tell her before "  protect unnie even it's me" its hurt them lisa is like that but they understand her more cause they see how they love each other.

The noise died down all they can hear is her crying, and calling jisoo, her voice is sad. Jisoo can't take it she knows lisa need her she push seulgi and run where lisa is, the area is a mess she even see a seat on plane is broken.

" Unn~~nieee" lisa said sobbing her hand is hurt there's a blood, she cut it when she smash something hard.

" Baby~" jisoo said crying and kneeling in lisa, then lisa look at her unnie and launch herself to her.

" I'm sorry I so so I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm a burden to you, I didn't take care of you, I didn't see your suffering i~~" lisa hugged her unnie very tight afraid that jisoo will leave her, she didn't finish her word cause her heart is so heavy, jisoo is crying too.

" Sshhh it's not your fault lisayaaaa, it's no one's fault" jisoo said rubbing her back, lisa is wailing.

" Unnie don't leave me please don't leave me take me with you if we can't cure you' lisa said and they heard it makes them cry more, they understand lisa cause when no one wants her, jisoo is there for her.

" Sshhh I'm not going anywhere, I will be with you when you finish your studies then I'll be there when you get married, then I'm still there when you have your first and many born children, stop now it's not your fault ok" jisoo said she hope lisa can hear her because of her sobbing. They stay in that position till lisa sleep.

Still jisoo is crying to see lisa like that, she  wants lisa to be happy, she can't assure when will god take her life. She just wish for lisas wellness when she can't even make it.