SPECIAL CHAPTER💕

FLASSSSSHHHHHHHNBAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK

LISA 10/ JISOO 16

" Lisayahh unnie will be back ok , behave do not go outside today it's really cold ok' jisoo said to lisa the little girl nod and kiss her unnie.

Even it's freezing that day jisoo need to deliver some crops, and also she really have to save money for this season. Life is hard for them specially to jisoo, she raised lisa alone and herself, but jisoo don't give up the love she felt for lisa is enough to keep going.

Jisoo knows something special on lisa, that's why when she have money already, she will seek some expert, but she knows lisa is her baby an angel in disguise.

Before jisoo leaves lisa she secure the place, then lisa do what she have to do, its time for her to surprise her unnie she design there little living room, a tent that a blanket made, tie in a messy rope. Then there's pillows too, cookies and milk also.

It took lisa an hour to finish it since she still little, but the effort is there, she even hang paper stars and she make a pillow that looks like snowman, she can't go outside because the snow is thick, she will get sick, so she made pillow that looks like a snow man.

For her finale lisa take the costume she made, the beard its from pillow foam, the hat is paper and she really looks like little santa, a very cute and skinny one, her fake big tummy also is hilarious to watch.

" HIHIHIHI" she giggled then realize it's not santa's laugh so she practice.

" Hohohoho" she's grinning on her reflection and happy on the results, she check one last time the living room and her costume she patiently waiting til she hears lucy neigh.

Lisa turn off the light, holding her excitement,  it takes awhile for jisoo to come inside since she have things with her, a cake also that so expensive on there budget but it's only once, and presents for lisa.

" I hope she likes my present, arrrgh it's cold, my poor baby she must be cold, if only I sell the last sack quickly I already earlier, I should put more woods in heater" jisoo change her route to the back to put more woods so inside is warm.

When jisoo get inside, and switch the lights on.

" Hohohoho merry Christmas hohoho" lisa shout and throw a hand made snow flakes, makes jisoo starled good thing she grip the cake, she smile on lisa she gets near to her and kneeled.

" You did all this little santa?' jisoo asked cause she's happy that she wants to cry, lisa is smiling.

" Hohoho I did it hohoho" lisa said and dragged her unnie in blanket she lay, then lisa bring her milk and cookies.

" I love you unnie" lisa said and give her a heart shape wood the she crave there names together, makes jisoo crying now and smiling.

" So this is what she do in the room that she don't want me inside" jisoo thought, caressing her cheek

" I love you too baby" jisoo hugged lisa and she giggle in her unnie.

" Eat unnie" lisa said yes she's ten but she don't speak to many words if she's that happy she smiling ang giggling and murmuring.

" I also have present to you" jisoo said and get the box of cake and book and a toy she get for her.

" This for you baby I hope you like it" jisoo gave it to her and lisa is so happy that she running around and bouncing.

" UNNNNIEEEEE I love you" lisa said and jisoo is so happy that lisa doing well she's expressing now, jisoo set the table with there dinner and also Lisa's prepared food and cake.

They eat happily, the meal is simple, but the presences is special, lisa is talking but more like playing talk, jisoo thought of lisa have imaginary friends which she thought its normal for kids and it's special for her since shes smiling

Jisoo wish that time for lisas happiness is also her happiness, hoping they have camera she can captured her smile, but it was more in her heart, sealed in her treasured moments.

Lisa sing and dance for jisoo, they are so loud even they were just two, the house is warmer than usual, lisa is so hyper. Then when lisa is calm and sleepy they sleep in lisa made tent with more futton on it, lisa snuggle on jisoo always like squeezing more warm.

To lisa a warm of love for her, jisoo rest her hand on lisa back and patted her to fall asleep and hummed.

" Unnie are you happy?' lisa whisper that jisoo can hear.

" Very happy baby cause, the baby is happy" jisoo said and kiss lisas head, jisoo is really happy  Even shes exhausted from work and school then lisa but after lisa did all her surprise her tiredness is gone.

" I'm glad thank you eomma, I'm happy too" lisa said and snake her arm to jisoo neck, she can snuggle on her neck and buried her face to it.

" I love you unnie when I grow up I will give you everything you need and wants and I will be strong I can protect you" lisa said, jisoo think lisa word is so innocent, thinking only happiness not aware how cruel the world is.

" I believe you, but remember I'm happy as as long as my baby happy and always be kind, be kind if the world still throw you stone, be kind even your hurting, be kind even all they give is hate you understand?" Jisoo said she hope lisa remember it, lisa nod and say her love to jisoo before she sleep.

" I hope in the future, even I'm not on your side, you still be lisa that I know, the loving and kindest I know, even it's not I won't go, I'll be staying in your side to guide you I won't get tired of you cause I love you more than my life" jisoo said in low voice thinking lisa is sleeping already.

" I will unnie promise" lisa thought, she hears her unnie and she somehow understand it

___________
Merry Christmas everyone 💕