▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Maple syrup with butter! Oh, maybe a side of chocolate sauce?" he asked, and the waitress nodded her head then, reaching out as she gently patted Itadori's hand, as if asking him to remove his hand, which Itadori did.

Sukuna then raised his head as he watched her turn to walk away, and he turned as well, watching as she went to deliver their orders to the kitchen. He then turned to look at the table once more and noticed how everybody was staring at him.

"Hmmmmmmmm?" they hummed out and Sukuna was about to go on a rampage then, only to stop when the waitress returned with their drinks. That's when they realized Sukuna didn't order a drink, yet, there was once placed before him.

"There, it's on the house since your bill has hit over the criteria," she explained and they could only turn to look at Gojo who had his hands up in defence then. Sukuna then looked at the drink before him, picking it up did he take a sip from it.

And his eyes widened at how it soothed his tastebuds.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫," ²

he spoke out and they spit their drinks out at what was being said. Itadori immediately punched Sukuna on the back of the head then, as if teaching him a lesson and a fight nearly broke out if the waitress hadn't returned.

"H-Hey! No fighting!" she's scolded as she pulled onto Sukuna's shirt, preventing him from ripping it apart. He then felt her warm hands against his shirt, and he quietly returned to his seat as she placed her hands on her hips.

"If you fight here, you will get blacklisted and you can't come back here ever again," she pointed out and Gojo quickly helped to settle the dispute as his desserts were on the line then. Yet, Sukuna could only watch as she turned to walk away once more.

Returning with their food.

"What's your name?" Gojo asked, knowing full well that Sukuna wanted to know the waitress's name. She then blinked her eyes a few times then and turned to look at Sukuna once more.

"Were you the one who wanted to know my name?" she asked, and Sukuna's eyes widened at what she had said, and she smiled gently once again. Where his heart skipped a beat again, and he watched her turn to walk away.

"Itadori, bring me back here again tomorrow," Sukuna spoke out and Itadori looked at him confusedly, as if he had lost his mind then. Gojo hummed in response, clearly happy that if he were to come back here he can eat all the desserts he wants when he comes back.

"That means we are all coming back here again, tomorrow!" Gojo announced and the waitress could only laugh then nodding her head as she was going on her break soon.

"See you guys tomorrow!" she spoke out with a smile.

"And I thought he found this boring?" Megumi mumbled out as they were practically being dragged back to the cafe by Ryomen Sukuna himself, and somehow they could only wonder what was wrong with the King of Curses.

"Ah, you are back!" the same waitress from before called out, and she smiled despite how close Sukuna was to her. She tilts her head a little then, wondering what was wrong as he grabbed hold of her by the shoulders.

"What's your name?" he asked, and she could only laugh then as she placed her hands onto his muscular arms as if asking him to release her.

"I'm [name]. What about you?" she asked.

"Sukuna," he responded and [name] hummed in response then as she guided them to their table once more, where she took their orders. The same routine as the day before happened, and [name] could only smile gently.

How it was thrilling to have someone like Sukuna in the cafe.

"Oh, done already?" [name] asked as she realised that they were leaving earlier than the day before. Gojo chuckled as he paid for the meal then and soon ruffled her on the head.

"We need to go somewhere," he spoke out and soon left. Itadori then was having trouble with Sukuna, finding it hard to get the King of Curses to move and [name] watched as Sukuna came up to her then.

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰, [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]," ³

he spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened as Sukuna kissed her on the lips. She blinked her eyes a few times and watched as Sukuna took his leave, whereas Itadori stared in shock. Moving and running out of the cafe did he start to hit Sukuna once more.

Yet, her heart skipped a beat then as her cheeks flushed red. How she was excited to see Sukuna once more.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. This is boring... Let's go kill some kids

2. I want to marry her

3. I'll see you tomorrow, [name]