Chap 43 - Vampires

Începe de la început

"no. I can't. She is missing. It has been 3 days." He said sadly.

I froze. She is missing? No! That can't happen!

"you are joking right?"

"I'm sorry." was all he said as tears escaped his eyes.

It's true. My mate isn't a liar. Which means Winnie is missing.

"we have sent search parties. But no clue of where she could be. There are still search parties out there."

............................

Artorius's pov
______________

I felt pain. It was all I felt. My body feels like it's breaking. But I know I didn't get hurt.

Which only means one thing.

My mate is hurting. My Aerowyn, my queen is hurting. She is in pain. In insufferable pain. I can feel her wolf trying to reach out to me. But I can't reach for her.

Aris is also growling and snarling like a mad man.

'Mate! Mate! Mate is hurt! I want Mate!'

I saw one of the guards come towards the demon spirit in me. He started talking to the female guard. I really didn't care what he is saying. But then, what I heard made me lose it. All I saw was red.

"the golden wolf is in the kingdom. The king isn't very pleased with her not waking up."

"why is she not waking up?" the demon snarled.

"she almost lost the pups. Her body is not taking it very well." the guard answered.

I knew who they were talking about. I knew which king they were talking about.

Knowing my mate is in the mouth of the evils, and that our pups almost died made my blood boil. I didn't wait a second before I started fighting. Fighting for control.

I gained every single ounce of energy in my body. And surprisingly I got more power than I used to have.

Aris too started fighting.

The demon started to growl and snarl in pain. And he attacked the guard.

The next thing I didn't know. All I heard was screams of pain. Cries of agony. Angry shouting. Furious snarls. Thunderous growls. And a distant voice telling me to go on. To keep going. To keep fighting.

"fight, Art! You can do this! I know it!" it was a male voice.

"yes! Fight! Keep going! Do it for Winnie! Do it for the babies!" this time it was a female voice.

"fight the demon! Don't let the bastard control you!" it was another male voice.

"fight, Alpha! Fight him! We need you! Our luna needs you!" there were other voices too.

But I didn't really care about knowing who said what. All I can think of was my mate. Our pups. They are in danger.