Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?

This book is taking a huge leap from here. Oh no no. I'm not saying it's taking a huge year gape. But you will see what I mean. 😏

1 month later
.................... 

Aerowyn's pov
_______________

Everything is going well for now. My brother and I have gotten more closer. We also like to spend time together alot.

And to say Kail has Duncan wrapped around his little finger is a big understandment.

The pack has also warmed up to him a lot. He also made a group of friends. And like we guessed, his best buddies are Rayce and Carlos. Probably because the 3 of them is just the same. Everything about them is like copied by each other.

Their playfulness, love for kids, jolly attitude, melodrama, and what not? Even their err- player ways. They love to to flirt. Haha. But, Carlos apparently isn't allowed to. By a very mad mate of his.

And Duncan seems to have taken a like in Alessia. But sadly, Alessia isn't one to flirt back. Instead she will start cursing and yelling. I love to watch them bicker even about the smallest thing.

Maya also got a scholarship and went to Russia. I wasn't happy. But Artorius convinced me to let her go. And since I trust her, I let her go after a bunch of lectures on being careful and all.

And also it has been awhile since I have been feeling a bit unwell. I have been having headaches. My mood swings are something not even I can explain. And especially I have been eating a lot. And the worst thing?

I have been throwing up.

I sat on the kitchen counter with a bowl of chocolate chips in my hands. I was eating them happily when the door opened and Artorius came in.

"hey!" I greeted him. "hey yourself." he grinned and placed both his arms on the both sides of me, caging me in his arms.

He leaned down and inhaled my scent. "you smell so good, baby." he whispered making a shiver run down my neck. I just continued to eat. There was only 2 chip of chocolate and I was gonna take it when he did. He grinned at me and put them in his mouth despite my yellings.

I growled at him, and placed the bowl on the counter. Then I pushed him away with so much force that he stumbled a bit. I growled at him and jumped of the counter.

"you just lost your mate." I snarled.

No one messes with my food. No one. My mate, my brother, sister or family. Anyone. My food is only mine!

I started walking upstairs.

"hey! Aerowyn! I'm sorry! Baby!" I heard Artorius run after me. "hey! Please don't ignore me! I will buy you many of that! Please don't be mad!"

He came and took my hands stopping me." please. Don't ignore me." he pouted. "I will buy you many of that. I promise.".

Can you believe? The king of Lycans just pouted like a cute baby?!

Is couldn't help the giggle escaped my lips. I pressed my lips softly against his. But pulled away when I felt my stomach rumble. Oh shit!

I practically pushed Artorius away and ran all the way to our room. I was barely able to make it to the bathroom and puked my guts into the toilet.