"But babe," she gave me her puppy dog face. "Scary movies creep me out like a lot."

"I'll hold you" I replied with a smirk. "Frankie" my dad said "I'm still here".

"Fine, but next time I pick the movie. And I'm thinking a chick flick." She smirked.

I looked at her "next time? There will be no next time" I replied with a smirk.

"Trust me there will be. If we ever watch another movie theatre or not. Unless all our dates are going to be somewhere besides the movies."

"I know you just ruined my moment." I replied "Will the real Frankie Martinelli please stand up, please stand up, please stand up."

"Did you just go Eminem on me?" She giggled. I looked at Tyler "I think it's time for a duet Tyler" I laughed.

Tyler: no chance no no
Frankie: I won't say I'm in love

Kaylynn: I loved being princess down there in the beautiful ocean blue
Kelsey: But mermaids are going missing they end up in someone's stew

Frankie: the window is open so is that door I didn't know they did that any more. Who knew we owned 8,000 salad plates

Kaylynn: And at last, I see the light and it's like the fog has lifted and at last, I see the light and it's like the sky is new

"I swear If I hear another disney song nobody is gonna have pie after dinner" my dad said in an annoyed tone.

Lilly: let it go, let it go, can't hold it back any more!

"That's it no pie" my dad said. Lilly looked at him with tears in her eyes "but daddy" she whined.

I saw his face turn to his face of defeat as it always does when he tells Lilly no and she cries "fine" he said.

"So Frankie when we going to the zoo?" Kaylynn asked.

Frankie: all of me loves all of you all your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections.

I moved towards Kaylynn and cupped her cheek. I leaned toward her to place a kiss on her luscious lips. When someone cleared their throat.

"Cuz I understand she's your girlfriend, but none of us want to see that."

"ZOO TIME." Kaylynn yelled.

"Bed time" I replied with a wink. She blushed and looked away.

"B-b-but what about our date?" She asked.

I just looked at her "you ruined the joke" I whined.

"Babe!!" She shrieked as she smacked my arm.

I looked at her and saw her face turning red. "Your so cute when your embarrassed" I said with a smirk and kissed her.

"Ohh I'm sooo glad my embarrassment amuses you." Her voice oozed with sarcasm.

"Awe come here" I said as I pulled her in for a kiss "you know you love me speaking of which did you tell your dad about us yet?"

Kaylynn's pov

"Yeah Kaylynn. Was there something you forgot to tell me." My fathers voice was eerily calm. I feel stupid my daddy loves me and I forget to mention something huge.

"I'm so sorry daddy it slipped my mind. Frankie asked me out last night." I looked over at him.

"Uh sir" he said nervously "don't kill me please". Frankie just stuttered and that's a first.