Chapter 9

Frankie's pov
"Frankie wake up" Lilly said "daddy's not going to work today!" I loved seeing her face when she got really excited.

"Frankie" my dad said as I walked into the living room in my plaid pajama pants and no shirt "your cousin Kelsey is coming to visit for the summer".

I heard the door bell ring and saw Tyler walk out of the kitchen with Lilly close behind. "Frankie it's for you" he said as I saw Kaylynn walk in. "Hey babe" I said as I pulled her in for a kiss. When I looked at my dad I saw a look of confusion on his face.

"Oh yeah dad I forgot to tell you me and Kaylynn are dating now" I said with a big grin.

"Hi Mr. Martinelli. Hey Frankie. I hope you don't mind us dating. How are you today Lilly. Oh yeah hiya Tyler."

"Oh darling it's fine as long as you keep Frankie and Tyler out of trouble and Tyler I talked to your parents your moving in" my dad said with a grin.

"Dad me and Tyler gotta go do something" i said with a grin.

"I will try to sir. Frankie do you want me to leave?" She asked "no we will be back in ten minutes at the most" I replied.

"Lilly do you wanna do something while your brother's busy?" I heard Kaylynn said as we walked out the door.

"Okay we go get this money before my dad has my head" I said.

"Babe I'm back" i said as I walked into the movie room and saw a hyper Lilly and a sleeping Kaylynn so I licked her face.

"Ewwww Frankie!!! Why would you do that?" Kaylynn fumed.

"I don't know" I smirked "it seemed like a good idea". She just looked at me and smiled.

"It was definitely not a good idea. It was gross" she giggled. "It was a pretty great idea bro" Tyler said trying to control his laughing.

"Tyler!! That was not a good idea. Lilly do you think it was a good idea?" She turned to me with a puppy dog face.

"Frankie thinks it was so it was" Lilly said as she looked at me. "That's my girl" I said as I carried her to the kitchen. "Hey Kay wanna go see a movie tonight?" I asked.

"Hmmm... I don't know. I mean you licked my face, and thought it was funny." She smirked.

"Yeah and" I replied "I'll make you pancakes".

I looked at Lilly who was staring intently at my shirt and looked down and saw a spider "ahhhhh" I screamed like a little girl.

"Haha oh my gosh is Frankie scared of a spider?" She asked mockingly as my cousin Kelsey walked in.

"Frankster." Kelsey yelled as I pulled her into a hug.

"Kelsey this is my girlfriend Kaylynn, Kaylynn this is Kelsey." I said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Hi how are you?" She grinned speaking to Kelsey. "I'm great" she said with a legit smile which was odd.

"Kelsey you know where your room is" my dad said picking Lilly up. "Daddy" Lilly said in the voice that she only used when she wanted something "can we go to the zoo?" My dad looked at her with a look of defeat "fine".

"Hey Frankie," Kaylynn said in a sing-song voice. "Can we go to the zoo as welllllllllllllll?"

I just looked at her "but I wanna go see a movie" I whined.

"Could we do both? Zoo first then movie? But no scary movie."

I just looked at her. "But babe I wanted to see a scary movie" I whined "I'm taking you to the zoo so we should go see a scary movie".