Chapter 4

Kaylynn's POV

Kaylynn are you free this after noon? -Tom

Depends... What do you have in mind? -Kaylynn

Well Ryan asked Sophie out to the cafe, but she felt uncomfortable. Also this is a good excuse to ask a cutie out. What do you say? -Tom

Soph are you really going to the cafe with Ryan? -Kay

Thinking about it why?? Did you wanna go with me... Like a double date? -Sophie

Tom asked me and mentioned you. I wanted to see what you wanted. -Kay

SAY YES OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!! -Sophie P.s. I love you

Yes I'll go. What time? -Kaylynn

How's noon? -Tom

I looked at my watched and noticed it was 10:45. It takes 20 minutes to drive, so I have to get ready now.

I walked over to my vanity and started to do a light make-up. Which consisted of light brown eyeshadow, mascara, and a little bit of eyeliner.

I stayed in my lace shirt and white shorts. Though I added a little bit of curls at the ends to give it some style. I ran downstairs to find my mom and dad, but only saw my momma.

"Momma have you seen poppa?" She glanced up and shook her head only to notice the change in my appearance.

"Are you going out sweetie?"

"Yes ma. I'm going to the cafe to go on a double date with Sophie. I wanted to talk to poppa first though." A frown slightly gracing my lips.

"Sorry baby, but I think he's out with Mr. Martinelli."

"Okay. Can you tell him not to worry?" She nodded and left the room. I made my way out to my now clean car to begin my journey. I sent Soph a quick text first though.

On my way don't worry I won't ditch you! ;p -Kaylynn I silenced my phone and started my car.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

I finally pulled into the parking lot. I walked inside to search for my date and bestie. Which I found at a table by the window. I slid in across from Tom my back facing the outside.

(A/N: Here's the second Kaylynn POV, but the fourth chapter. Thank you guys for reading hope you enjoy. -Zebra_Nugget #1)

Pic of Sophie on the side---->