Chapter 3

Frankie's pov

"Tyler" I heard Lilly yell as I saw Tyler walk up to the door of my fathers study.

"Hello mr. Martinelli. Hey Lilly bug" he said as he picked an excited Lilly up "what did you do this time?" We both know that my dad only makes me do things with Lilly if I've done something wrong, so I didn't get to do things without her a lot.

"Well I may have egged Kaylynn Cintana's car" I said with a devious grin.

"Wow man" he said "you got some guts messing with her". "Yeah and now he gets to have a day with Lilly" my dad chimed in.

"C'mon Lilly" I said taking her hand "lets go get some snacks". As we walked into the kitchen Lilly asked "can we please watch frozen?" I just looked at Tyler and knew he felt the same way as me it was hard for him to deny Lilly because he had always been around even before she was born.

*flashback*
"Frankie" my dad said with a huge smile "she's here! Lilly was born two minutes ago!" I looked at him and saw the happiness he had the day my mom announced her pregnancy. "Um, Mr. Martinelli" the doctor said nervously "your wife, she's dead" when I heard that I felt my heart break and I knew my life would always be different "but sir" the doctor said "your baby girl, she's okay" she said quietly and with sadness in her voice.
*end of flashback*

"Frankie?" Lilly said as she pulled my hand ever so slightly "bubby are you okay?" When I looked down I saw a happiness in her eyes and I knew during my little flashback Tyler had agreed to watch frozen.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said as I heard the doorbell. "Hello Mr. Cintana" I heard my father say.

"Ah crap man" I said as I heard my father and Mr. Cintana's footsteps nearing the kitchen. "Daddy!" Lilly said as my father came into the kitchen "Frankie and Tyler said that we can watch frozen!"

"Wow that's nice of them" he replied with a smile "Frankie I need to see you in my study". I looked at my dad and Mr. Cintana and knew I'd messed up big time.

When I walked into my fathers study I knew I was going to be lectured big time for this one. "Yes sir?" I asked.

"Well Franco" Mr. Cintana said angrily "since you decided it'd be funny to egg my daughters car, your father and I agreed that you can do a job for us".

"And what would that be sir?" I asked slightly annoyed but not showing it. "Well you know Tom" my father said knowing I hate that guy. "Yes pa, I know him" I said. "Well he thinks it's okay to try and double cross me so I need you to take care of him" he replied.

"Pa he's only in high school" I replied with a sigh knowing he knows Kaylynn. "Um Mr. Cintana I heard he wants to ask your daughter on a date" I said knowing that would make him angry.

"That's even more of a reason for you to get rid of him" Mr. Cintana yelled. "Daddy" Lilly said as she ran into the study "why are you guys yelling?" She cried. "I'm sorry sweetie" Mr. Cintana said.

(A/N: hey loves zebra_nugget#2 here! So the next chapter will be up as soon as my cowriter puts it up! Thanks for the support ❤️❤️❤️)

Pic of Lilly on the side---->