Chapter 4

*Secrets-Calum is sensitive-Hailey has 'Reserved for Caly-poo' on her thigh/waist-Calum has 'Reservation for Hailey Thomas'*

°Calum's POV

I was laying on my bed at Hailey's still and it was now around 6:25. Our fight was about 2 hours ago and I'm still crying. I just don't understand why she would do that to herself? She has a perfect life, literally! Her mother has the best job, she's the most popular girl in Sydney, best clothes, goes to every concert she wants, has a shit ton of money, and to top off the cake she pretty much has her own house and beach house! There is no reason to be harming herself.

7:00 came around and there was a soft knock on the door and a scratch on the hardwood floor. I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw it. I got up and paused my music so I could see what it was. When I turned off my music I heard a tiny whimp but ignored because I was too focused on what came under my door. It was a note from Hailey with words on the front "Please Understand~Hailey." I opened it carefully considering it was a reason and I needed to know.

"Listen Cal, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way. I was going to tell you but I never had the courage to do it. I know that you want a reason that's not half ass so here is a full ass reason. I have been bullied since grade school and it still hasn't stopped so I turned to self harm because I didn't want to die, I would never go that far. I started cutting off my circulation first then starting grade 6 I started cutting. I got caught by mom once and she said she was going to do something so I stopped for about 5 months then started back up again ever since then. So pretty much the reason is that I'm so insecure it's become really bad. I truly am sorry Calum and I pray that you'll understand and won't leave.
Love, Hailey❤️"

I was crying again. I never knew she was ever bullied or insecure. She hid it so well. I opened the door to go up to her room to talk this out and apologize for spazzing on her but when I opened the door I looked down to see Hailey in a ball sobbing softly. She was saying something but I couldn't hear her. I picked her up and carried her to my bed and lied her down. I got up and played our band playlist softly. I went back over and I cuddled her like I always did. Her clothes were soaking wet so I decided to put one of my tanks on her with some of my boxers. Hailey was always perfectly shaped and loved wearing my clothes. I started to peel off her shirt as I felt her get chills up her body from my touch which I loved. I gazed at her body for some time until I realized I was staring for too long now. She noticed and she giggled then for some reason arched her back some. I didn't know what this meant. I then put on the tank top. She knew I was going to dress her anyways so she got up standing on the floor and unbuttoned her pants. She was confusing me now. She wanted me to do the rest. I'm a 18 year old virgin undressing the love of my life and she is wanting me to do everything. Did she want sex? Oh lord help me if she does. It wouldn't be right. We just had a big argument. I just went with it. I picked her up and put her back on the bed to take off her shorts. I saw the scars again and held back tears that I felt in my throat. I noticed something thrilling to me. It was words in sharpie saying "Reserved for Caly-poo" on her thigh and waist. I could tell it was there for a while, maybe about 3 weeks. I kissed it and her back arched again but I didn't do anything else except for putting on the boxers. It wouldn't be right to go further. After the boxers were on her I went back up near her face and smiled. "You saw the sharpie didn't you?" Hailey said with a scared face. "Yes I did and you can look at my wrist if you want." I said smirking down at her. My wrist has said "Reservation for Hailey Thomas"