.𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝟏- You were new to Nockfell High. You were pretty nervous, your guardian or parent told you to go make some friends, explore the building. Sally Face and his father move into an apartment filled with odd tenants and an unfortunate crime scene. Little did they know what misfortune still awaits... Unravel the sinister mysteries of Sally's world to find the truth that lies hidden beneath the shadows.

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝟐- Join Sal and his friend as Sal Fisher and his friends try to solve the mystery behind the origins of the bologna served at their school, as well as delving deeper into the mystery surrounding Addison Apartments.

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝟑- The episode starts with Sal standing in the doorway, holding a guitar in his hands, covered in blood and Haruko on the other side of him, shaking with her hands covering her face. Before Haruko could say anything, she heard a siren, it was the cops. They arrived. Haruko eyes widened, she and Sal turned around facing the cops. " Come here with your hands in the air!" The cop ordered. Haruko quickly puts her hands in the air, scared to death. Her parents and her siblings arrived at the scene, running towards her. Her father and mother grabbed her and hugged her gently. " What were you thinking, Sofia!?" Her mother yelled, scared. " M-Mom! Let go! I have to get Sal before-" she cut herself off once she saw the police grab Sal. Haruko looked over at the cops and Sal, reaching her arm out. " No! Sal! Wait, it isn't his fault! Wait!" She shouted, hoping the cops would listen, but they didn't. They put Sal in the police car and drove away. " Wait!! Don't do this!" She yelled, pushing her father and mother aside, she started running after the car. " Don't go!" She yelled, she then stopped, landing on her knees. The car kept driving away. She grabbed the middle of her shirt, looked up at the sky, closed her eyes and she started to cry. " Ahh!!" You heard her screaming and crying .. what do you do??

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝟒- Make it up.