" 𝑌𝑜𝑢!?"// 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑢

You decided on which one you wanna do

𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑠- Reverse colors AU where you can see in color but once you meet/marry your soulmate your world turns black and white, this is how people can tell that married couples really love each other because they're willing to give up a world of colors for their soulmate. If your soulmate dies you get to see color again.

𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑟- If you dye your hair, your soulmate's hair color changes as well and you swear the moment you see your soulmate you will choke them because you just woke up with your hair colored like a rainbow and it's your first job interview at a prestigious company what the fuck. Oh, and your best friend just took a picture.

𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑠  - You and your soulmate have identical tattoos on your wrist about the date when you'll meet each other. Place and time can be included (as opposed to the countdown AUs).

Like the countdown AU, an alternate version where it's your soulmate's date of death that's tattooed on your skin.

𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠- The only way for your scars to disappear is when your soulmate kisses them goodbye.

Here's some other

𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛- There wasn't a soulmate system in place before, now it's about a thousand and more years later, and—wait, aren't you the person that killed me in that back alley?

Where you're reborn with the memories of your soulmate and you can only get your past memories if you meet each other again in this lifetime.

You somehow find a diary/journal of your old self and read through the contents of how you met your soulmate centuries ago.