❥𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓S

SINNERS & SAINTS
TRIGGER WARNING

every saint has a past ━and every sinner has a future

and every sinner has a future

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒, do you remember when you promised me that if anything or anyone hurt me that you would always have my back, but where were you..when he took the first blow?

Why didn't you write back, was is something I said perhaps or was I just not good enough like father said.. Were you mad at me for not choosing to go to Hogwarts? I thought this is something we both agreed on. You even told me Beauxbatons Academy would help me on the right path to becoming 'the greatest ballet dancer'. I thought you'd love me through thick and thin but I guess you broke that promise to me too. At ten years old you were the love of my life and that my fate was to always lie with you forever and always.

Perhaps... we out grew each other and looking back now, it's not necessarily terrible as i used to think it was. But my merlin was it painful. I still think about the laughs we shared, the way our eyes are connected with an inside joke, how we shared our secrets and sorrows easily, how you were the only person I didn't mind seeing my tears or scars that danced around my body.

I look at you now with such love in your eyes when you look at her, you know I always assumed that we'd love each like that when we got older but now it was just a fantasy. I can see it's different now when I look at you with your new friends, our lives have changed beyond meaning. Now we've finally caught up with growing up, we used to be so excited some reason, how you wanted to be the greatest auror and I wanted to become the top ballet dancer in the wizarding world. Maybe it was for the best James, I've already achieved my title in this world, without anyone in the way. We still laugh now, but not together anymore. your eyes don't hold that spark when they used to when looking at me, but i'll always promise keep your secrets and stories safe. I guess fate truly wasn't in our hands this time.

forever and always..
love, your dearest ballerina