{ ( https://youtu.be/hdY8tVM7Kz4 ) this is the link for the video..if in case it appears as an image instead of video..go check it out.. I mean the expressions are same as in the vid n story..}

He moved a bit away from me and make me sit on his lap, hugging my waist, looking directly in my eyes.

"so, listen.. You remember we hand shake last night in car" he asked and I nodded.

"after that you came close to me, I really tried to stop you but you were unstoppable and then you kissed me all over my face, then neck,

 then chest and...!! " he stopped in the middle of the track.

"and...!! " I repeat.

"and you make me a lucky man!!! " he completed and left me completely shocked and surprised and regretful. My nerves were pumping hard as well as my heart.

My reaction was not normal, obviously how it can be normal but suddenly I switched my reaction and brought a smirk on my face and push sidharth on the bed, I grab a pillow from behind and sit on his stomach and hitting him with a pillow. The thing he was doing is laughing and preventing my attacks on him.

"what do you think, I'm that fool that I cannot understand what's going on.. Hmm!! I wasn't that drunk that I could lose my senses and do what you desire for, I know nothing happened last night so stop it" I snapped him while stopping my pillow fight.

He is still laughing with holding his chest. " oh God!! Sana, you would have been seen your face" he said while laughing .

"I said stop laughing and answer to my very first question that how we came here??!! " I asked in my stern voice and get up from him .
He also get up and sit.
"look Sana it's true that I brought here but the difference is that we did nothing!!" he said while controlling his laughter.

"I know that we did nothing and you didn't reach any heaven with me so please tell me why you brought me here!! " I asked.

"yeah! Sure, sure I brought you here Bcs I don't want anyone to see us out of the hostel in late hours, so before anyone could wake up, I brought you here and gave back Steve's car to him and then I came to you and remove your jacket and coat and shoes Bcs I thought they could disturb you while sleeping so I take them off and go to my place and then early morning I rise bit early and then something devilish came to my mind and I thought let's play a prank on my newly friend and I did it which I think you liked!! " he described whole story.

"like my foot!!! Get away, I have to get ready!! " I snapped.

"for what!! I mean today is off, so let's go out somewhere, let's celebrate our friendship!! " he exclaimed.

"no I have to study!! " I reply while getting up and collecting my clothes.

"study like seriously, I mean the study is going on right now is not that important!! " he casually said.
"sid study is important in every way understood!! " I said and he nodded.

"by the way, why your girlfriend ask me to join the football after a week!! " I asked.
"Bcs!!! The real starting and study is started after freshers party which is in this week that's why I said that the on going syllabus is not that important " he explains.
"oh!!! " I utter and start moving towards washroom but I didn't enter Bcs he jump off from bed and landed his both arms on the washroom door completely blocking my way.

"what???!! " I asked irritated.

"since now we are friends, so let's play something!!! " he said and I glared him.

"don't worry we aren't playing bed games.. Okay so let's play truth and dare. No, no not truth only dare Bcs you know truths and all that are couple's games but for friends dare is the best, so let's play!! " he exclaimed.

"no!!! " I deny.

"what??? But why!!?? " he shockingly asked.

"Bcs I don't trust you!! " I said.

"oh!!! So Miss Gill got scared!!?? " he taunt.

"no way, I'm not scared of anyone in this world do you understand!! " I raged.

"so prove it by performing dares with me!! " he said.
"fine!! I will play! " I proudly announce.
"okay but there's a condition whatever the dare is you have to perform it wisely and without cheating understand!! " he said.

"understand!!! " I confirm.

"okay so come let's seal the deal with a kiss!! " he said while leaning to me but I kept my palm on his lips and push him away.

"get away you beast !!! " I said.

"beast !!! Am I look like beast!!?? " he shockingly asked.

"Aaa... Don't mind but I gave you this name, is it not good!! " I tease him.

"sanaa!! Is this a name to give someone 'beast' are you serious.. It have so many nice names in this world but you found 'beast' !!!" he complained.

"oh!! So sorry I didn't know you wouldn't like this name, I will think for something else. But for now beast is the best!! " I snapped and run inside the washroom banging the door on his face.

"Sanaaaa, Sana this is not fair!! " I heard him and giggled.

**********

Hello dear friends!! I hope you liked this chapter and as well as sid's prank played on sana if yes then plz do share your precious votes and comments on 🙏 and don't forget something interesting is waiting for you.
Next part will be updated soon.
Till then.. Take care.. Good bye