Prologue

It was the 1st of December 2002. Beautiful white snow falls, families are out playing in the park, and a newborn baby girl was held on the arms of her mother.

She was Lee Y/n. Taking her mother's last name.

The mother looks at her baby with teary eyes. Happy that she finally wasn't alone.

The father was no longer in the picture. She was no longer happy with the way her husband was treating her. All that was felt is pain when she was with him. She knew had to get out of that house.

So, a woman, 5 months pregnant, left her abusive so called 'husband'. Went to buy  a cheap apartment where she and the baby would temporary live and sent out divorce papers to the man she used to love. Thankfully, he was happy enough to sign it, outing himself in the life of his former wife and daughter, forever.

It was hard for her. Balancing working at a convenience store and taking care of herself. But she always thought that it was all worth enduring as it was much better than staying with a man that would risk her and the baby's wellbeing.

Y/n let out a small cry, reaching her little hands out to her mother's face.

Ms. Lee chuckled and held out her finger to the infant "You'll grow into a fine, smart and kind person y/n. I hope you won't end up like your mother and find someone worthy of your love". While looking at her small girl, she noticed the white outlines starting to form on the wrist of her child.

Ms. Lee's heart pounded, waiting for the numbers to finally be complete...

But it never did.

The small, digital looking clock seemed to malfunction. It glitched showing random numbers and it seemed that it wasn't planning to stop anytime soon.

The mother panicked. She quickly pushed the button that would call the nurse and started shouting for doctors.The nurses and doctors that helped her deliver the child soon came rushing in. Asking what was wrong.

"H-her clock, i-it's– there's something wrong with it!" Ms. Lee said with a hoarsed voice.

The doctor came closer to the pair to take a good look."Oh my god, I've never seen anything like this..."

The doctor quickly asked for the baby and rushed out of the room. One of the two nurses that was there stayed to help calm the mother down.

Ms. Lee couldn't shake off the feeling of uneasiness. Afraid of the future that awaits her baby girl.