00:01

-(3rd POV)-

Y/n lazily laid on the library table, waiting for her friend, Ryujin, to show up. She was bored out of her mind. Her friend was taking so long getting whatever she needed from her locker.

She started playing with her sleeves, pulling on it until she saw the infinitely changing numbers.

She sighed and pulled up the sleeves of her jacket more. Staring at her wrists, she once again began to remember the days of pain this mere clock has given her.

You see, Y/n was diagnosed with SAT (stat adhuc tempus) ever since she could remember. SAT is a super rare phenomenon in which the soulmate clock glitches, showing random numbers every second. Having this causes the patient to not know when they are going to meet their soulmate. Though in any case that they should meet, it'll cause the patient excruciating pain on their wrist where their soulmate clock is stationed. Only 6 patients were diagnosed with it throughout the years. The last one being 11 years before she was born.

Y/n always wore long sleeved shirts to hide the fact that she may never meet her soulmate. Or if she even has a soulmate for that matter. Because she knew that proudly showing it to the world would only cause her and the people around her pain. The only ones who know are her mother, Ryujin and Soobin, three people she cherishes the most as they were the people that had been with her since she was a child. All of them witnessed the bullying she went through in middle school because of that damned glitching clock.

She still didn't exactly understand why they mistreat her just because she was different. It's not like she had control of what she was born with, right? Regardless, she learned to ignore those people a while back. Letting them be eaten up by their agonizing ignorance.

Y/n hastily put down her sleeve as a student passed by her. And when she saw her bestfriend behind the the passerby she almost sighed in relief.

"What took you so freaking long?" Y/n said irritatingly.

Ryujin looked at her with judging eyes "A lot of people where in the hallway so I had to take the long way here you dipshit don't use that tone on me I'm older than you."

Y/n stood up, grabbed her bag and dragged Ryujin out of the library. "Oh I'm so sorry that you made me wait for an hour alone at the library UNNIE" she scoffed " you know how quiet places make me feel. It makes me- "

Her sentence was cut off by an arm suddenly wrapping around the two girls' shoulders. "-makes you nauseous and uncomfortable for some reason yeah yeah we know. Your mouth just can't stop complaining huh" the guy said rolling his eyes, which then earned a slap on the head from Y/n.

It was Soobin.

"Oh hey loser where've you been?" Ryujin asked.

"I visited hyung" Soobin said.

"Aahh" the two girls nodded their heads, knowing well who 'hyung' was.

"So, where we going today?" The blue haired boy asked.

"We have dance rehearsals today remember? Honestly Soobin it's obvious your getting old. This may be our most important performance yet and YOU FORGET REHEARSALS?! Agenicies and companies are gonna be there. There's a chance we might get scouted! How do I even put up with you. Would you even show up at rehearsals today if we didn't text you to meet us here? You're seriously giving me a migraine. You know that's one of the things I hate about you, you're so incompeten-"

While Ryujin continued to rant about their friend being irresponsible, Y/n began to doze off. They we're now at the side of the street and the girl's eyes began to wander the road where cars and bikes rode.

Her eyes locked onto a white van parked in front of a dog café.

There, sat three boys, but the one sitting by the opened window caught her eye. One that owned the most precious smile in this world. He had little fangs which Y/n thought was so freaking cute. Her heart literally skipped a beat.

"Guys... I think I'm in love"

Her friends looked at her weirdly, "what?"

"What?" Y/n said, smiling cheekily and continued walking. Diverting her gaze to the road ahead of her while scratching her wrists.

"Yah! Did you see a cute guy? C'mon y/n, don't be shy, tell me where he is!" the other girl said.

Y/n held up her hands "I ain't saying anything, though he kinda looked vaguely familiar. BUT! Me saw first, so for me's eyes only" she said smiling cutely.

"Bijj- tell mEEEE" shouted Ryujin while shaking her friends arm.

"Uhm guys? He's walking right beside you?" Soobin said, looking genuinely confused.

"Ew" both girls said.

"Dafuq, see, this is why you're both single. You can't see the real beauty that lies within this world"

Ryujin clapped back. "Like we care? Go and cry to your Yeonjun hyung about it if you're THAT offended"

The two continued to banter while y/n walked behind them. She looked at them fondly and thought...

'these two are complete idiots'.

~•°🕑°•~

Author's note:

Hi y'allz. How's the
first chapter so far?
I'm sorry if this is
boring bdksndjs

Is anyone even
reading this? lol

DoNt bE sHy, COmMeNt
sO i KnoW yOurE thErE🤩

N e wayz thank you for
reading! Hope you'll
stay in tune for the
next one hshs