Home

"Oy Kimizuki. Have you been.. doing stuff lately?" Mika asked the pink-haired boy cleaning the deck with Yoichi.

"What do you mean? Of course I've been doing things." Kimizuki responded. There really was a change though.

"Your relationship with Yoichi seems better I guess. What happened?" Which was weird, on Mika's side.
The man used to boss the kid around and in return, a bucket of water was dumped on him.
The never-ending fighting stopped and now they're best friends?
Something's gotta be wrong.

"Well-"

A box was about to fall right on Yoichi as Kimizuki pulled the boy out of the way. The box fell on the floor to reveal someone's multiple stacks of manga.
"Yoichi! You could've gotten hurt if that box fell on you. Be more careful next time."
He frowned.

"A-Ah y-yeah.. Sorry." Yoichi apologized as he left Kimizuki's grasp. The boy left and ran to his room to think about everything.
He looked back and sighed as Kimizuki looked at him.

"Don't have to apologize." Nonchalantly said by the telephone pole, he left to clean on the inside as Mika went into deep thinking.

"There really is something wrong! Usually he would laugh if that box fell on him but he saved him.
This isn't Kimizuki. Who the hell is he? What happened to my annoying guy." Mika thought. He doesn't understand what's going on. Well, it did keep Yuu out of mind. He was worried about the male.

As if Kimizuki read the blonde boy's mind, "Guess you could say, we became good friends." he said. The captain was just baffled and his jaw was hanging.

The guy who owned the box full of manga blushed from embarrassment and picked up the books making Mika scrunch his nose up in what seemed to be disgust.

Meanwhile back at the Hyakuya kingdom,
he was having so much fun with the guards. Rather, the guards were annoyed.

"Prince Yuu, we need you to come with us. Stop going around." One of the guards said. Yuu was teleporting everywhere and when they're so close to reaching him, he disappears.

"Why? Its fun messing around." He laughed lightheartedly. It was really fun messing with people who follow orders from his parents.
Its like he was conveying a funny message to his parents.

"Your parents are really worried. The Kingdom needs you." Yuu pouted.

"The kingdom has been functioning without me though, right? What would they need me for?"

"You were always important in the family, your highness. We need you. The people of the land needs you." The guard's look on his face was sincere. But he probably just cared about his own family and had to do his best to be of help to the kingdom.

Pfft. He was never important to the family.
Everyday he would hate the fact that he couldn't venture the outside, and then he had to marry Princess Shinoa. Someone he was nice to, but didn't really love.
But at least they're both happy now.

(a.n. Missed Guren and Shinya? They're back!)

"Kid. What fuss are you making now?" Yuu knew that voice. He turned to see Guren and Shinya.
"What is this, got lost on the way back to your palace?"

"It's you. Soooo great to see you again. Hope we can catch up on some gooood old times.." He said as Guren pulled him by the ear.

"OW! Let go! I'll call-"

"I am security." Guren smirked as Yuu glared at him. Shinya just giggled and smiled at them.
I would too.

"Dammit. You're so strong, no wonder why my parents hired you." He stuck his tongue out which made Guren pull his ear harder.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"Guren, don't be so hard on him. He just came back from.. from adventures? Well, you did escape this place, gotta give you the credit for that." Shinya smiled. "Welcome back, Yuu."

"OW! Let go old man. At least someone here appreciates me." Yuu made a 'hmph!' sound.

"You brat. You left home, your father gave me an earful." Guren let go of Yuu's ear. "You're going to your room."

"This isn't my home anymore."

"Huh? Yuu, what are you saying?" Shinya asked curious but with concern. Guren just shook his head in disappointment.

"The brat's delusional." He concluded, crossing his arms.

"I am not delusional. This isn't my home anymore, I live with Mika now." He smiled after mentioning Mika.

"Mika?" Guren asked. "Who is this Mika?"

"Someone I miss a lot." Yuu smiled sincerely.

"I know your feeling.. I miss my darling Guren too." Shinya giggled as Yuu stuck his tongue out, making a 'bleh' face and sound.
Guren's face reddened as Yuu laughed. "He has been so busy with stuff he forgets about me."

"Oi! D-Don't talk about us in front of the kid." Yuu laughed even harder as Guren got angrier. Shinya just lightheartedly laughed and patted Yuu's head.

"So, Yuu." Once the laughter died down and Guren was calm again, Shinya spoke. "Mind telling us everything that happened while you were gone?"

"Its a long story. Don't think you'd be able to keep awake hearing it." Yuu smiled as Shinya chuckled. Guren just kept a straight face of boredom.

Yuu sighed. "So, it all began when he go brr and then I went zoom and then she was like hoho and he did tralalala and I said wooho-"
Guren cracked his knucles as Yuu shivered.
"Okay seriously, so Mika and I devised a plan.."

"Yoichi?" Kimizuki knocked at Yoichi's door. He waited a few seconds before the door swung open with a messy Yoichi in front of him.

"Hi Shiho. Do you need something?"
Yoichi smiled at him as Kimizuki gave him a glass of water.

"Drink up." Yoichi did as Kimizuki instructed.
He really did need water, he was thirsty after doing chores.

"Thanks. Is Yuu back?" The older man shook his head as he took the now empty glass of water from Yoichi and put it on top of the cabinet. "Oh, well tell me when he comes back, I'll be waiting for him."

"Are you happy that we're back?" He asked in a gentle manner to the brunette.
The brunette started crying tears of joy and smiled.

"Hm!" He couldn't say anything from his joy, he's been hiding it but he really did miss coming back.
Kimizuki let Yoichi hug him close, the poor boy really was just a kid.

"Thank you Shiho. Thank you so so much." He cried in his arms until they both fell asleep.

"Ugh affection." Mahiru was disgusted by the fact that Shinya and Guren were feeding breakfast to each other. "Disgusting."

"Jealous?" Guren smirked as Mahiru got annoyed.

"I am not, its just annoying." Shinya chuckled.

"Eh? Annoying? What if you and Guren were doing this? Would you still call it annoying?" Both of them laughed as Mahiru blushed and stood up.

"I hate you."

"Right back at you." Guren turned back to his food after insulting her as Shinya waved his hand.

A.N. Update! Im doing hw rn but decided to post this ill also be making another Mikayuu fanfic called 'Spoiled' coming soon :D