When her cold crush suddenly got jelious when she cheered someone else

Start from the beginning

Umji: KIM YUGYEOM!! KIM YUGYEOM!! YOU CAN DO IT SUMBAENIM!!!

Jungkook and Sowon suddenly look at Umji in confusion. Sowon who look at Umji who was jumping a little, cheering for Yugyeom when she suddenly pull her down and make her sit making Umji look at her unnie a 'what?' look while Sowon give her a look that 'what did you just said?'

Sowon: Did you really just cheer someone else? I know you suppose to cheer at Jungkook every.time..

Umji: Wae? Cant i cheer to someone else??

Sowon: W-what?!?*shocked* Umji, a-are you okay? D-did your head bump into something?!

Umji:*confused* whats so shock about that??

Umji who then look at Yugyeom who just gave her a beautiful wink making herself trying not to fangirl too much. Jungkook who was glaring at Yugyeom who just wink at Umji? How dare him to wink at her girl?? Jungkook who also look at Umji who was looking at Yugyeom, not giving a single stare at him making him lost some confidence. Umji who was cheering for him always make him have a confidence. Thats why he always win, thanks to Umji but now.... Its different, he dont know why but seeing Umji cheer someone else, sadded him. The game begin as Jungkook who try to focused in his game but he clearly not gonna concentrate when he heard Umji cheering Yugyeom. Umji who was cheering for Yugyeom while Sowon just cheered Taehyung, one of Jungkook's team. The game ended a bit as it was a break time. Umji who get the water and some towel as she stand up, went to Jungkook. Jungkook who notice her walking towards him as he smiled but hide it. Umji stand up infront of him as she offer him some water and towel.

Umji: Here you go J--

Before she can even complete her sentence, someone snatch it from her hand at Jungkook and Umji look behind and eyes widened. Umji who suddenly admired his neck as it shows his sweat dripping as he was looking like a whole daddy.

(Author:damn, umji mind is a little too dirtyminded😅)

Umji legs was shaking a little as Yugyeom also snatch the towel from her hands and wipe it off his sweats. Jungkook who was fuming in anger. Yugyeom who handed it to the frozen Umji and smiled at her.

Yugyeom: Thanks Umji ah...

Yugyeom who then run back to his team, leaving Umji and Jungkook there, standing. Umji who slowly look at Jungkook and gulp hard when her eyes meet his angry ones. Jungkook who also walked away, approaching one of his fangirls as took the water and towel from there. The girls quickly smiling in happiness. Umji who was glaring at the girls and mumbled something before went back to her Sowon unnie.

Umji: Golddigger whores...

Jungkook's team points is 46
Yugyeom's team points is 48

When one of Yugyeom's team got shot, they will gonna win. Jungkook who cant focus, he really want Umji to cheer at him but seems like.......the tables are now turned. Yugyeom catched the ball as Jungkook who was glaring at Yugyeom with his laser eyes. He then heard Umji scream his enemy's name again making him closed his eyes, dont want to hear anything. Yugyeom who smirk as he see her dEaR fRiEnD closing his eyes as he take his chance and shot the ball. Yugyeom's team wins as screams filled inside the court. Umji who was shock at it was a VERY FIRST TIME Jungkook loses.

She cant believe it, is it because hes tired or something or......she cheer Yugyeom? She then shook that words off, theres literally no way he would like a ugly girl like her. The game ended as the students start to exit the court. Sowon and Umji also going out now.

Sowon: Damn, that game was intense...

Umji: I know right...

Then someone pulled her wrist making Umji lose Sowon. Umji who then look at the person as she see Yugyeom smiling at her. She swear a lot of things is happening today. A handsome boy smiling at her?? Damn, shes like she dont want to wake up from her dreams.

Yugyeom: Thank you so much Umji ah, if you didnt cheer me earlier, i would have lose. I'll treat you later, is that okay with you?

Umji: If food is the topic, i would never say no...*chuckle*

Yugyeom: SoOooo.. See you later??

Umji nod cutely making Yugyeom pinch her cheek softly making her eyes widened again. She would die in happiness at this point.

Yugyeom: Never knew that you look really cute..

Umji who then start to blush. Yugyeom who then wave at him before went out. Umji smiled as this was her best day ever. She then was about to leve but someone pulled her wrist again. Okay, she really gonna thing that the title of this day is about her wrist got pulled to someone. Umji who sigh and was about to look at the person but scream a little when the person pinned her to the wall. Umji who look at the person and shock.
Theres her crush pinning her to the wall, faces close to each other, noses are already touched. Umji who cant even breath.

Jungkook: Oh baby, do you think you can get out easily?? Dont expect too much that i forgot what you just did earlier....

Umji though: Jeon Jungkook, my body cant maybe get out of here but my soul can...to the heaven... I must be so lucky today..

Umji: What do you mean? W-what did i do that you didnt like??*raised brow*

Jungkook who then leaned closer to her ear and whisper something with his seducive tone as Umji eyes widened.

Jungkook: Oh baby you made me jelious earlier, first you cheer that Yugyeom and not me, Second you give him some towel and water earlier, THIRD i can clearly see that your flirting with him hmm? Do you know that your owner is watching hmm?

Umji who didnt expect his answers...... Hes jelious cause...i cheer to Yugyeom,give him some water and towel?! AND FLIRT WITH HIM?!? Never in a thousand years that she knows how to flirt. She is such an innocent and pure baby who dont even know what the word "PORN". Jungkook who then leaned back a little but still very very close to her as Umji was thinking deeply. She then grinned in her head and decided to tease his cold crush back.

Umji: First, i didnt flirt with him, 2ND no one owns me....*smirk*

Jungkook who smirk back as he said something making Umji froze.

Jungkook: You dont have owner?? Then who is this infront of you then baygirl??!?

Ayo ladies and gentleman, this is my other profile, if you dont know me well, i have a original profile called Umkook143, well sadly that account is expired and this is my new one.....sad:(
But pls vote and comment what should i write for Umji and Jungkook? Byebyeeeee