When she ignore him cause he rejected her in a rude way 1/2 part

Umji: Irene unnie, can you be a lil faster??? Ahhhh my eyes is hurting cause of the sunlight!!*groan*

Irene: W-wait, i-i will take a picture..wait a minute!

Irene who then try to picture herself, kissing the shining sun as it was hard for her to take a picture cause of the sun shining too much.

Umji: How many minutes is that?! We've been standing here 1 hour!!*angry*
Irene: Well, your also waiting for your dear crush so why are you complaining??!

Umji: Yes im waiting but why do we have to wait here?! Damn i swear, my skin will ruined!!

Irene who then take her last picture before smiling at Umji.

Irene: Done, Umji ah look, is it great?
Umji then look at Irene's picture and smile widely as it was looking good. While the two is looking at irene's picture, they didnt even notice that the three handsome boys already arrived as girls again start to scream. Umji then look at Irene, eyes widened.

Umji: OMG! They are here!!! Omg cmon unnie, lets go!!!

Umji who then pulled Irene to the screamed came from as they see Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook being crowded by girls.

Umji: They are here but....Irene unnie, why is Yuju unnie still not here?

Irene: Idk maybe filling her faces with a dark make ups..*said in total disbelief*

Yuju: Oh! Are you guys waiting for a beautiful girl like me??*flip her hair*

Umji and Irene look at their back and suprise that she isnt wearing dark make ups again like usual.

Irene: Wow im suprised that your not wearing dark make ups like you always do..*rolled eyes*

Yuju: Oh you guys also notice that, well i didnt really like it now, before i put A LOT of make ups but then i realize that it doesnt suit me.. So i just put a light make up..

Umji: Not trying to sound rude but i like your beauty when your make up is not too dark Yuju unnie..

Yuju: Ofc i am, i am always shining in beauty..

Irene: Yeah yeah yeah..*annoyed*

Umji: Ummm..are we just gonna stand here or go to class now? We are about to late..

Yuju:*look at her watch* oh yeah, lets go..

Then the three girls stepped inside the school as it was not really a crowded cause the three popular boys already leave the hallway. Then the three went to their lockers and get their things that they needed in class.

Irene: Okay lets go, lets just meet at cafeteria..

Yuju and Umji nod as they waved at each other before went to their own classes. Umji who went inside as she see Jungkook with girls around him, grabbing some expensive things just for him but ofc Jungkook didnt take it making Umji smiled as the other girls just gave up and went back to their seats with their hands grabbing some chocolates, expensive things and more. Umji who was sitting across Jungkook as she was so lucky cause she can admired his sides view as he was a perfect man, almost every girl wants him to be his boyfriend.

Umji who was busy admiring him, didnt even notice that the teacher already arrived as the class started.

Time Skip(Lunch Time)

Umji who was buying her food as she then heard her name screamed as she looks where that came from and smile when she see her two friends waiting for her. She then approach them and joined them to eat.

Irene: Ummmm..guys, i have something to tell you two...

Yuju: Okay go ahead*not even care*

Irene: In one condition..