Looking down he puts his hand directly above her growing stomach and looks to her for permission. Hayleys smile widens and she nods her head.

She had a lot of insecurities about her pregnancy when she first realized something was going on between herself and Gabriel. But as time went on she realized that he knew her and the baby were a packaged deal by now.

Squatting down to her belly's level Gabriel cooes. "Your uncle is so excited to meet you." Giving her belly a kiss Hayleys blush turns into a tomato red and she looks away nervously.

"People are staring Gabriel." Hayley whisper- yells.

"Let them." He sends her a genuine smile as he stands back up to his full height.

"Well isn't this just sweet." Genevieves annoyingly high voice greets their ears.

Hayley bares her teeth in warning and takes a step towards Gabriel and with out turning around Gabriel lifts his hand up and clenches its into a fist.

Genevieve gasps for air as her throat slowly closes.

"Now you may be able to play around with my little brother but you will not try to play games with me. I will have zero mercy if you come near Hayley or Davina again I will torture you in your own ancestral realm with no remorse." Unclenches his fist he turns around and gives her a dead pan stare. "Now leave."

Genevieve glares at him and rushes away from the street.

"That was..." Hayley trails off with a thoughtful face.

"Needed?" Gabriel guesses with a shrug.

"Hot." She blushes.

Gabriel let's out a full belly laugh and throws his arms around the brunettes shoulders pulling her into a tight hug.

"You are amazing Hayley Andrea Marshall." He whispers into her ear.

"When will I see you again?" She looks up to him with her big brown eyes.

"Spend a night at the compound. One night." He pulls her closer by the waist with a cheeky smile.

"I don't know the pack..." she argues but he interrupts her.

"Will still be there tomorrow." He points out.

"One night? You and Klaus won't keep me locked up in there afterwards?" She raises a brow with a hand held firmly on her hip.

"I think that's always been more Elijah and Niks thing but I assure you, I won't let them hold you hostage." He chuckles.

Hayleys silent for a moment before agreeing. "Okay... one night."

Holding a hand out to her he nudges his head towards the compound. "Well let's get a move on then."

Walking into the compound he leads her up to her room. "Thank god, I need to change my clothes. Pregnancy is not nice to jeans." She groans.

"I'll be downstairs when you're ready." He says and gives her a swift kiss on the forehead before leaving.

"I see Hayleys back." Klaus sends a cheeky smirk towards his brother.

"For the night only." Gabriel sends him a warning look.

"I think it's safer here in the compound for her than it is in the bayou." Elijah announces his presence with the statement.

Groaning, Gabriel throws his head back in annoyance. "She will go wherever she pleases, and neither of you will interfere."

"Thank you, Gabriel." Hayley says, Gabriel snaps his eyes open and curses to himself when he looks at her long bare legs.

He growls slightly when he notices Elijah staring at the same thing and speeds to the woman, throws her over her shoulder gently enough to where it wouldn't harm the baby, and speeds them upstairs.

He was burning in jealousy and rage. How dare his brother look at what's his? Did he suddenly have feelings fore Hayley now? What if she was attracted to him as well?

"Gabriel?" Hayley cups his face worriedly as she notices his vibrant werewolf eyes going in and out.

Gabriel cups her face and with a tense jaw says, "Say you're all mine."

"W-what are you talking about?" Hayley stutters out.

Backing them up slowly Hayleys knees buckle when she hits the bed and Gabriel slowly climbs between her legs towering over her, her breathing harsh.

"Tell. Me. Your. Mine. Only mine." Gabriel grits out as his golden wolf eyes stay out. His whole body was shaking in rage.

Hayley rubs the back of his neck with the same worried expression plastered all over her face. "I'm yours."

Bringing her into a harsh kiss he pulls back every few seconds to whisper 'mine.'

'