Bloodlust: Love On The Run

Contains lime

  3rd Person's POV:

  "Get back here, you little brat!" The voice of Underlust Papyrus rang in his brothers ears as he ran.

  Papyrus chased his brother deeper into the woods. He only stopped when they reached a cliff to another AU, knowing his brother wouldn't jump in the condition he was in. Papyrus smiled.

  "Brother, just come back home.. We can make things right again!" His voice sounded eerie and unsettling.

  Lust shook as he heard the snow crunch behind him. He was panting and cold, he just wanted it to all end. He wanted the pain to go away, he wanted everything to just leave him alone.

"Look.. I know I've been th-"

  "Shut up." Lust muttered, cutting off his younger brother.

  "What..?" Papyrus sounded frightened.

  "Shut up." Lust repeated, gripping his arms.

  "You don't get to talk to me li-"

  "SHUT UP!" Lust screamed, taking a step closer to the cliffs edge.

  "W-Wait!" Papyrus stuttered, his voice full of fear, "Just come back home! I can make everything better!" He said as he grabbed his brothers wrist.

  "No! I'm not going home!" Lust yelled, pulling his wrist free.

  "Yes. Yes you are!" Papyrus demanded, grabbing his brother.

  Lust froze. His brother started to pull him away from the edge. Suddenly, Lust instincts kicked in. He started to scream and kick around, tears falling from his sockets.

  "Quite screaming!"

  Lust couldn't hear him, he forced himself to drown out his voice. He kept kicking harder and screaming for mercy. He heard other yelling behind him, much, much more yelling. He cried for help, but the yelling got worse. He couldn't feel anything.

  Eventually, he got free. He took this as and opportunity and raced to the edge, letting himself fall off of it. He heard screams behind him, but it soon all went away as he hit the ground, hard.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

   Horror heard everything. He watched it fall. He'd seen everything. He didn't feel bad, not at all. He felt an urge. An urge to kill it.

  With no feeling what so ever, he walked up to the thing. He smiled at how injured it was.

  As he got closer, he relized that it was very much alive still. He frowned. He jumped back as the thing started to move, revealing a very familiar Sans.

  The Sans moved roughly, yelping out in pain every so often. Horror watched the thing with caution. He wanted to kill it, yes, but he couldn't. Not yet, at least.

  "Excuse me?" Horror said, holding his axe beside Lusts head.

  Lust froze almost immediately, finally feeling the old, rotted body he'd landed on. He shivered as he relized which AU he landed in.