In The End

Wake up!!!!!!!!(that's miss Lisa the so called person who runs the place)I will, can't you give me some time to wake up!!!!! I say ( did I mention that I live in a orphanage that I hate) No!!!!! Get up here and eat your breakfast!!!! Get up here and eat your breakfast!!!! I mumble in a sarcastic way. What are you trying to do poison me with that so called food. It was poorly made eggs and burnt toast. Eat it! She said. Then miss Hannah came out and said.... What is going on here! Lisa you are not supposed be hurting her!! Ow! I say. she slapped me with the spatula!! Here is 75 dollars spend it wisely. Miss Hannah Says in a quiet tone. Thanks I'll go get some real food. I say. But first I need to go say bye to Gloria.(she is like my little sister) I run up to her room and I say.... Gloria. What. she says. I'm going out for a little bit. Don't eat breakfast it's terrible. I whisper to her. I'll get you some real food. Ok she says.... I grab my skate board that's was spray painted black with a white skull on the back.
~15 minutes later ~
I get to the café and I see someone that I don't want to see and it was......
~Austin's pov~
I'm At the café and a girl walks up to me and she punched me in the guts.... What was that for crazy girl!!!! Are you telling me that you don't know who your sister is???? Says the girl. Alex? I say in confusion. Yeah and that was for forgetting who I was and what I look like and this is for making me run away and become this. She was wearing black skinny jeans and biker top with a leather jacket black boots and biker gloves.....
Sorry for short chap I got school