Knives and pens

~Andy's pov~
I see a girl beating up a guy and I run over to her and say...... Hey what are you doing to him! What do you know this guy. She says. No but why are you beating him up!!! Wait are you Andy beirsack? She says . Yes and that doesn't matter right now and you didn't answer my question. Why are you doing that to him!! Cuz he is my brother and I can if I want to! I pick her up and she starts to scream and one of the employees comes out and says...hey you need to leave ok!!! No I won't I need to help this guy!! The girl kicks me where the sun does not shine so I drop her and fall on my knees...... What did you do that for it hurts!!!! I man up and get my phone and say to myself........ This guy needs more help than I do........ I call the police and 5 minutes later the ambulance showed up we load up the in the back me the girl and the guy with the paramedics in the front.
~Alex's pov~
Once we load up in the back Andy asks me what my name was and I say..... My name is Alexandra Jacobs but please call me Alex I can't stand Alexandra. Then he asks. Do you know this guy? Didn't I tell you this yes he is my brother and I hate him and our parents. Why? Cuz they only care about my brother so that's why I hate him...... So what's your story? I ask. Don't you know? I'm not a crazy fan like some people I just like your band a lot.
~Andy's pov~
I was surprised to hear that she doesn't know my life story. Well I don't like to talk about it that much but I'll tell you later.... Can I ask you a question? Yeah go ahead but I don't have much to be asked.... Well u-um well (I didn't know what to ask her and something just slipped out of my mouth and I regretted it the second I said it I have a girlfriend) w-well I like you. What she said.........
___________BVB_____________
CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!! Yes I left you at a cliff hanger and I kinda of got this idea from a friend you know who you are h so yeah and don't forget to leave a comment