This is the best day of my life!!! Part two

This is one of my ugly drawings so comment plz about the draw
~Alex's pov~
Me and liston went to the adoption room when we get there me and liston were staring at the people who wanted to adopt someone....... It was cc Ashley Andy jake and my fav jinxx. I was screaming in my mind Omj! ( o my jinxx :) )
Btw when the band got to the hospital when I left so I didn't get to see them.
~ Andy's pov~
I saw Alex in the adoption room and someone else I wanted to adopt them both but I had to see what they had to say..... Guys huddle I say. They did and said.... I like the two that are emo. Said ash. Me too. Said jinxx. Same here. Said cc. Yeah I like them both. Said jake. Yeah I like them too .I say.
Liston's pov~
Ok we have decided and we want to choose Liston and Alex. Omj!!! Yes I get to be with my best friend!!!!!!
Alex's pov~
Omj!!!!!! Liston did you here that?!!?!?!
Yes!!!! I'm living with my best friend!!!!
Andy's pov~
We got who we wanted good cuz Alex seems nice and Liston seems nice to Alex told me about her. Ok girls get you stuff and we will get on the bus soon here we will help you get your stuff then sign the papers. Ash cc jinxx and Jake go help them. Ok! They all say.
Alex's pov~
Who do I choose jinxx and cc cuz Liston likes ash like a lot and Jake I like
Cc and jinxx.
They help me with my stuff and I see if Liston is done and she isn't and I say.... Ha I win.... She sticks her tongue out and I do the same we all go down stairs
And get on to the bus and drive to our new home.........