How do you steal a heart? (Ruggie x reader)

Start from the beginning

He returned to his dorm with everyone waiting in the lounge for his so respected vice leader.

— "And, how did it go?!" One of his big juniors surprised him from behind.
- "New couple?"
— "Ship sailed?"
- "Ship?"
— "Yes ship! I ship them to marriage!"
And like that all the members started celebrating an imaginary wedding.

— "Okay okay stop! Guys stop!"
The blonde haired boy shut everyone up as he stood on a chair so everyone could see him.

— "I have bad news... before I could even try talking to them Mr. Ruleshearts started chatting with them and cleaned their cheek and- UGHHH!" He couldn't stand the scene repeating inside of his mind!

— "Oh yeah I saw it!"
- "Really?! Ugh that b*stard how dare he!?"
— "I'm punching him! That way he will stop trespassing personal limits!"
— "Yeah!" Everyone started planning a riot for the Queen of Heartslabyul.

- "No!"— Jack interfered almost instantly as soon as he entered the lounge. He walked up next to Ruggie and stood beside him. He didn't need a chair in which stand since he was already tall enough.

— "Guys you can't be serious! Punching Senior Rosehearts?!"
- "Yeah. Do you want your heads on a stick?"

— "Senior Leona!" Everyone turned to look at their leader, who has just woken up from his sleep.

- "Leona how are you awake?" Ruggie looked surprised.

— "Are you really asking? You are all so noisy... but..." Leona smirked walking towards his maid- I MEAN his right hand man! He put his arm on his shoulder and the torture began.
— "You didn't tell me you had a thing for that herbivore, you traitor."
- "What?! I told you but you fell asleep as always!"
Everyone tried not to laugh since they
didn't feel like being turned into sand. Leona kept teasing his friend over and over as revenge and the worst part was that almost everyone hyped him to continue making the second year Hyena blush of both anger and embarrassment.

— "Ahahah. So how is the heist going?" Leona changed themes as quickly as Divus Crewel would change clothes.

- "Again. No good. I exploded and took a run with Y/n's lab goggles." Ruggie pouted.
— "Jesus, Ruggie. Is there anything you can do apart from running?" Leona raised an eyebrow as he spoke.
- "I don't know. Is there anything you can do apart from sleeping?"

- "Ohhhhh...." The chores surrounded the room.
- "what did you say?" Leona's tone proved the anger of being called out like that.

— "W-wha? No! Nothing I-I didn't say I-"
Ruggie's attempt to cover up his mistake were silenced by Leona with just one index finger raised up in front of the hyena.
— "You should have shut your hole, Ruggie. Be prepared." The guy started walking to Savanaclaw's exit.

2 long minutes is what it for Ruggie to realize what his clock watcher of a leader meant and why he walked out of Savanaclaw.— "Fuck... MOVE!"- Ruggie threw everyone out of the way and passed through the mirror.
////////////////////////////////////////////

It didn't go well for anyone at all. Right now everyone 's favorite hyena was inside his room hugging a pillow and cursing Leone until every curse word in his vocabulary was used. Some people thought it was over dramatic while others like Jack believed Leona should apologize... and after all the pressure he decided to enter his second in command's room.
— "Ruggie..."
— "Fmck fff, Lemmmna." The leader could deduce what he was trying to say even though he was laying on his bed with his face on the pillow. Leona sat down on the bed looking at his friend.
— "It's not that bad..." Leona tried not to think about how he ran into the laboratory where Y/n was having their class with their lab partner who was ironically Riddle. Leona instantly carrying them like a potato bag and start walking outside.
Crewel had gone out for something so the only one trying to stop the lion was the head of Heartslabyul. Ruggie entered and tackled them both his leader and his crush before he could even try to stop himself.
It all ended with the these three laying on the ground with some substance on them that fell down from a table. Thankfully it was only water but Y/n seemed upset. They didn't dare to look at the two Savanaclaw members while Riddle put his lab coat on their shoulders so they didn't catch a cold.
After a big scolding and a 2 hrs detention it all came to the actual scene.