Internship: Prologue

"Stay strong, Nakidori-Chan."

"Fine. Only for you, Kichi."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Morning." Aizawa said as he walked into the classroom.

"Morning Mr. Aizawa." The class, besides (Y/n), greeted him.

"Ribbit. Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news." Tsu said.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment." He informed them. "Anyway, we have a big class today, on hero informatics." Once the teacher said that, most of the class started freaking out, thinking it was a pop quiz.

"You're going to be choosing your hero names." Aizawa announced, making most of the class cheer in excitement.

(Y/n) scoffed. Why the fuck are they so excited? They're just titles. The girl muttered profanities under her breath as the teacher continued to talk.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I had mentioned last time. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet, not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending your offers to first years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be receded if their interest in you dies down before graduation."

"Stupid selfish adults." Mineta said to himself.

"So what you're saying is we'll still have to prove ourselves after being recruited."

"Correct. Now here are the totals for those of you that got offers."

Todoroki- 4123

Bakugou- 3556

Tokoyami- 360

. . . . .

(L/n)- 1

I got one? Fine, I guess I don't have to spend anytime deciding.

(Y/n) ignored the rest of the class in favor of trying to guess what hero would want her. Her thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice.

"You'll have hell to pay later!" The hero exclaimed as she walked into the classroom, making the musician roll her eyes. "Because a lot of hero names used by students get recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!"

"Ms. Midnight!" Some students exclaimed.

"Yeah," Aizawa said "Hero names aren't really my thing, which is why Midnight is here. She's going to be making sure your hero names are okay."

Fucking great.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n) stared at the whiteboard in front of her blankly, then just wrote the first thing that came to mind.

Siren.

"Okay, let's start presenting names, starting with those who are ready," Nemuri announced. "Now, who would like to go first?"

Sparkle boi calmly walked up to the podium in front of the class with a smile on his face.

"Here I go... The Shining Hero: I cannot stop sparkling! Well? You know you can't deny my sparkle."