Chapter Four: William Rehpic

Start from the beginning

My thoughts were interrupted when Bill sighed and floated over to me. "Listen kid I don't expect you to trust me, but I have my reasons for helping you. I was asking to take control of you because you lack the necessary magic to do this correctly and this could drain you. Besides I'm not stupid enough to run off with your body, Ford would notice your yellow eyes and send me away again and I don't really feel like taking another five-year nap." I was silent for a minute then answered "Okay......" and sighed.

He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I shook his hand, his hand lit up in blue flames and I felt my soul being pushed out of my body as he went in. I watched as my eye went yellow and he became familiar with my body. Once he could move without falling, he grabbed a nearby stick and summoned a big bowl. He took the bag of materials and poured it in the bowl. Once it was all inside, he stared grinding everything together with the stick while chanting a spell.

He finished with the bowl and put it to the side, I looked over to the bowl and it was glowing green. He took the stick and drew his wheel in the middle of the ground but instead of drawing his triangle form in the center he replaced it with the outline of his human form. Once he finished, he grabbed the green mixture and poured it in the middle of his wheel. He lifted my hand and started chanting an ancient spell, his wheel began to glow brighter and brighter until it was to bright to look at. I couldn't see but I felt my soul being pulled back to my body.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in my own body, but Bill was no where to be found. I took me a while to see clearly and when I could I noticed a gigantic crater in the ground. I was confused until I heard a groan coming from the inside of the crater. I rushed over to help, but when I looked down into the crater I immediately blushed and looked away. "Um Shooting Star would you mind helping me out?" Bill shouted. "Uhm yeah, but um c-could you get some c-clothes on!?" I yelled.

"Oh, um sorry about that hold on." I heard him snap his fingers and he shouted again "Alright you can look now!" I looked over again and saw that he was wearing the same thing from my dream. He reached his hand up to me, I grabbed it and pulled him out. When we got up we dusted ourselves off and Bill asked a question "What do we do now?" "Uhm, oh wow I didn't think this far, I kind of thought I'd be dead already. Um I should probably introduce you to my family, but what are we going to say?" I asked. "Don't worry about what were going to say, I've got that covered." "Okay" I said as we started heading to the mystery shack.

Bill's Pov

'I can't believe Shooting Star actually trusted me; she must really be desperate to save Pinetree. I wonder why that pig went after Pinetree anyway, when I get my hands on him he'll wish he'd never been born...... I wonder if can even help Pinetree, it's not like I can snap my fingers and erase his pain and will he even let me in, he won't even know me?' I sighed and looked up to see the Mystery Shack coming into view. 'Whatever it's not like I care about Pinetree, he's just a pawn in my game....."

We made it to the Mystery Shack and walked in, the rest of the Pines were sitting in the living room watching Ducktective. They all turned to greet Shooting Star but stopped when they saw me. "Hey everyone, this is-" "William Rehpic, but you can call me Will; it's a pleasure to finally meet you all Sh-Mabel's told me so much about you all!" I said cutting Shooting Star off and taking a bow." "Um okay William could you maybe stand outside while we talk to Mabel?" Fez asked me pointing to the door. I nodded and walked out. When I got outside I leaned against the door and listened in.

"Mabel who is this guy and what is he doing here?" Fez asked. "u-um he's an online friend? Yea an online friend. We've been talking for a year now and he recently moved out of his home and is looking for a place to stay and work, and I might've told him he could stay here with us......" Shooting Star finished. Silence filled the shack until Fez spoke up "You what! Mabel why would you do that without telling us, we don't even have a place for him to stay." "Yes we do, I-I forgot to tell you Pacifica offered me a place to stay at her house, so he could just sleep in my room with Dipper!" Shooting Star insisted.