Chapter Thirteen: Change

Gideon's Pov

"GODAMNIT! They got away, Stanley why did you attack me! I could've stopped them now we've lost Dipper!" Ford yelled at Stanley who dusted himself off. "Ford, I think there's more to this situation then we know, so let's just take everyone back to the shack and we'll figure out what to do from there. We'll get Dipper back, but before we do that let's deal with Mabel and Pacifica besides Dipper's a strong kid, he can handle himself okay?" Stanley reasoned, Ford sighed and nodded his head. Candy let go of Mabel and Grenda let go of Pacifica, they both rushed over me with a solemn looks on there faces.

"Hey Gideon........are you okay?" Candy asked me as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I sniffed and looked down "I just lost the love of my life to a demon, of course I'm not okay. My poor Dipper, when I held him in my arms he came back to me for a moment and I could see the fear in his eyes, I just hope w-we c-can-" I broke down in tears before I could finish my sentence. 'Oh this is to easy, those fools will take care of Mabel and Pacifica for me and then I'll have my doll back-' "Oh please, we know the truth Gideon he wasn't scared of Bill he was scared of you. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on him but guess what you never will." Mabel jeered, I held back a growl and looked away. "Mabel! What's-" "Candy it's okay, it's not her speaking it's Bill." I said as I wiped away my tears, Mabel scoffed and headed towards the Mystery Shack.

We followed Mabel and headed back to the Mystery Shack, Pacifica comforted Mabel who was now crying. I scoffed 'This is becoming tiresome, if it weren't for Mabel Bill would still be in that statue and I would have Dipper all to myself but now I run the risk of being exposed to the Pines! Maybe she doesn't know everything......but that doesn't matter she knows something and that's enough-' I sighed and ran my hand through my hair "-none of that matters now, if it comes down to it........ No one will have Dipper." I quietly giggled to myself but stopped when Mabel glared at me. In a few minutes we made it to the Mystery Shack, 'here we go......' I thought as we all walked in following Fords lead.

Dipper's Pov

'Wait who was that? Someone else said Bills name.' I turned my head to a now opened door, there in the doorway was a hot pink demon. 'she looks familiar........I think her name is Pyronica.' "Py-" She rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist firmly, stopping me from calling her name. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO BILL!" she shouted squeezing my wrist tighter. "W-wait I swear I didn't do this!" Her glare hardened and her hold on my wrist grew tighter definitely leaving a bruise, I winced and tried to pull away from her. "Let got of me! It hurts!" I pleaded, Bill groaned and opened one of his eyes. "Let him go Pyronica." Bill said in a strained demonic voice, Pyronica immediately let me go. Bill gestured for her to leave and she did, I moved to get off Bill but he held me in place.

"Don't, if I stop holding you you'll go insane." Bill explained, he sat up and rested his head in my shoulder. "Bill, your bleeding! We have to do something!" I exclaimed, he nodded his head and brought it off my shoulders. He closed his eyes and started chanting a spell, when he finished his spell he opened his eyes and smiled at me. "There all better!" I started to tear up and he hugged me, I cried into his shoulder as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. 'What if I lost him!' I thought and Bill laughed, "That's impossible Pinetree, I'm an immortal Chaos God. If this body died I'd come back in my triangular form." Bill explained, I pushed away from him and looked at him in a confused manner. He chuckled and said "I can read minds remember?"

I shoved him back a bit, "stupid Dorito don't read my mind!" I huffed and folded my arms over each other. He laughed and wiped my tears, "I can't make any promises." I rolled my eyes at him. "Now let's fix your wrist and go meet the other's." Bill said as he brought my hand up to examine it, 'I'd almost forgotten about it.' Bill healed my hand and put a blue and yellow bracelet with a yellow triangle charm on my wrist. "What's this?" "It's a charm that will keep you from losing your mind-" Bill explained as we both stood up then, he snapped his fingers and changed his bloody shirt then continued "-now let's go meet the other's!" He exclaimed excitedly, I smiled and nodded.