𝘁𝘄𝗼

"fuck you nat."

"girllll. say less." she smirks and cups my cheeks as she leans in. her gay ass. "NAT STOP." i back away quickly as she starts giggling. i realize we are in the middle of the hallway and nat was about to kiss me. in front of everyone. she grips her tote bag from falling since she was laughing too hard.

"OHHH SHIT. oh damn i thought they was gonna kiss." said an illiterate boy watching us by the lockers.

"im playing, damnn! what did i do now for you to curse at me?"

nat talks like a mix of a regular girl, and a mix of a 14 year old boy trying to get with a bad bitch.

"your ass posted that picture of me. i need you to delete it. i didn't even give you my permission. in what world did you think it's okay to post me without my permission?!"

"my world, precious. and shut the fuck up, you know you looked fine as hell." she winks at me.

we see hamzah walking down the hallway, going to the same class as me since we have this period together. she screams, "hamzah! my boy, come here."

i rolled my eyes. she does this everytime i get insecure. she calls on some random dude she knows and harasses him by asking questions about me.

"right precious is fine as hell?"

now she's gripping my arm. hamzah looks back at me and back at her. "10 out of 10." he says to her.

"that's what i'm talking about. see precious! you bad as hell and no one can tell me otherwise!" she high-fives hamzah and we walk away from him.

"listen nat, i love you, with EVERYTHING in me. but you have to stop. approaching. guys. i barely. know. okay? okay. byeee!" i step into my class that she was walking me to.

"boo!" hamzah pushes my back.

"what the hell." i jump and turn around. "hamzah. stop." i roll my eyes and go to my seat. he follows me and sits behind me.

"what happened precious? do you need me to harass nat." his face lights up at the thought of him annoying nat.

i flicked his forehead. "you are not harassing anyone." i pointed my finger at him playfully.

"i'll just harass her when you're not there then." he smirks.

"harassing who exactly?"

we both looked up to our teacher who was standing right next to us. i could've sworn i thought that was a random person.

"no one miss. sorrryyyy." hamzah gives her a fake smile as she walks away.

"yeah. sorrryyyy." i imitated him once she was gone.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.