"Hey, did you hear? Haruhi and Ren went and got themselves a job without the School's permission." Hikaru loudly whispered to his brother.

"No way. That's on the ground for expulsion." Kaoru commented back as I simply rolled my eyes at their antics.

"Wait, Ren-chan, you have a passport? Why did you turn down our offer?"

"Because I have several things to juggle, such as looking after Haruhi, doing schoolwork, and working."

"But didn't you just hear Kyoya?" Kaoru asked as I pulled out a folded piece of paper.

"Funny how you think this is my first rodeo," I chuckled, placing the folded paper onto the table. "I'm in the clear to go get a job during the summer. Speaking of which, I must return to said job."

I got up and took my teacup back to the kitchen before washing it then putting it back in the cupboard. I picked up the basket of folded sheets and took them upstairs to the storage room before leaving to go clean one of the rooms and taking fresh sheets along with pillowcases. I knocked twice and placed the cleaning sign on the doorknob before entering the used hotel room—nothing too gruesome, merely some simple cleaning and stripping the bed should restore the room to normal.

I plugged in my earbuds into my mp3, and immediately, music-filled my ears before I went to clean the room. Stripping the bed and recovering the bed in new sheets along with pillowcases. Lipsync my music, I went to the bathroom and quickly cleaned the countertop and toilet. Replacing the small toiletries, small bottles of shampoo, and conditioner with a bar of soap. Finishing off the bathroom, I returned and fixed the furniture a bit before taking the dirty sheets and leaving the room. Pausing my music and looping my earbuds over my neck, I carried the dirty sheets down to the laundry room. I went to the dining area before immediately looking out of one of the windows to see Misuzu swaying happily back and forth while a third of the host club was celebrating alongside her. In contrast, the others were expressionless, and finally, Haruhi was sulking. Oh, the signature sulking sister. 

By Haruhi's current aura and body language, along with Misuzu being happier than usual, the guys must have something to do with this, mainly Tamaki and the Twins. Knowing Misuzu and her intentions, the guys, were utterly mistaken if they thought she would give the last spare room away easily. Mentally, I prepared myself for the day and the mess I would likely have to pick up. There goes my semi peaceful summer vacation out into the void of the impossible. I started cleaning the glasses and the bar before moving to see the twins hurry off towards the front desk and Mori following Misuzu somewhere, likely to help. Haruhi trudged slowly inside towards me before sitting down and laying her forehead on the wooden counter. In comfort, I gently patted her head and ran my fingers through it as she filled me in on the contest that Misuzu set up for a majority of the club to give the winner the last spare room. Haruhi mumbled about how we finally got away and had peace before they found us again. Deep down, I know she appreciates the Host Club, considering she tends to leave an impression on people. We both watched for a while as Misuzu watched the Twins charm the two new guests and switched her focus on Mori before asking him to take a wobbly table out back and fix it. Obviously, he picked it up with ease and followed Misuzu's orders, then took it out towards the back.

"So what exactly is a refresher point?" Haruhi asked uneasily, getting Misuzu's attention. She asked Haruhi why people want to come to Karuizawa before Haruhi answered with the weather; then Misuzu went into a full explanation about her plan, basically using the boys. Misuzu seems to remind me of an annoying thorn. 

Leaving Haruhi and Misuzu to check on the fence repairs that Tamaki and Honey were in charge of, I mentally kept it all in as I saw the sight of the mediocre job Tamaki did as Honey watched. They both left once I arrived, likely to see what else Misuzu wanted to be done, and I tied my hair up before taking down Tamaki's work and starting a new one. I let my music drown out the world as I carefully hammered nails into the board. As much as I love Tamaki as his friend, I don't need the Bride or Groom complaining about the fence to Misuzu later this week.

I kept working on the fence before finishing it up and painting over the nails with white paint before putting all the tools and stuff back in the shed. Wiping my brow, I went to the porch and saw Kyoya still sitting, basically ignoring the entire competition and actually enjoying a peaceful vacation. Quietly, I strolled over and kissed the top of his head before taking a seat next to him.

"You missed." He commented while I took the hair tie out and allowed my hair to fall.

"What?"

"I said you missed?"

Ren.exe has stopped working...

"What do you mean I missed?" 

He gestured to his lips as my mind was internally screaming, questioning what the fuck he was talking about. While I was having a small internal panic attack, I felt lips against my own for a couple of seconds before coming back to reality. Blinking several times, I quickly reminded myself where I was and heard Kyoya chuckling.

"You're adorable, especially when you space out."

I mumbled into my hands as they covered my flushed cheeks and placed my forehead on the table as Kyoya kept enjoying my softness and softly patted my head.

"I swear you just enjoy me being flustered too much."

"I do ever so enjoy see you all flustered."

Collecting myself and lifted my head again, Haruhi walked up to us with a confused look on her face.

"Kyoya-senpai, you seem to be keeping your distance from all this."

"Of course, Winning means I would end up staying here with your sister and likely be left alone for the majority of the day. Frankly, I'll just sit back and watch things unfold, then head for the cottage."

"The cottage? You mean your family's cottage?"

"That's right; we all have one in the area."

That must mean the competition is mainly about the Twins and Tamaki, considering Tamaki having a crush on Haruhi and the twins are just trying to agitate him as usual. Now that I think about it, Honey won't likely win, meaning Mori won't stay and leaving the competition between Tamaki and the Twins. Presumably, by the way, things are going, probably the twins...