[Yandere] Ennard x reader

This is requested by @LizzyUni1770 so I hope you like it! I don't really know much about him but I will try my best.

---

I was working in the store as usual. Today was the last day of the Ennard showing. I looked back it him in his glass case. It seemed like he was staring right at me but I ignored it. I think of Ennard as someone who needs love. Even though I might be weird to some, I did think he was rather cute. You just have to look and see that there is a hint of handsomeness to him.

At this time, crowds were starting to die down slowly. I noticed this boy looking around and he looked at me. I didn't want to seem weird for staring so I just smiled and waved. He was kinda cute.

30 minutes before the store closing time and I was sweeping around making sure I didn't have to stay late. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was the boy again!

"H-hi," he said. I smiled when he stuttered.

"Hello! Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked with a smile on my face. He blushed and I held in my giggles.

"I-I was just wondering if I could have your n-number?" he asked looking away. His hand was scratching the back of his head in nervousness (is that even a word -_-) and giggled a bit.

"Of course!" He handed me his phone and I put my number in.

"T-thanks" he said with a smile.

"No problem!" He walked away and left the store. I went to different shelves and started organizing some of the items. By this time, the store had already closed and I was finished with the organizing. I was about to get my stuff when I realized I hadn't finished sweeping.

I put some ear pods on and set my phone on the counter. Then I started sweeping. When I finished I went into the back and put the broom away. I was startled when I heard glass breaking. Was someone breaking into the store?  I grabbed the broom and held it over my head as a weapon. I couldn't call the police since my phone was out there. I decided to be confident and scare them away, hoping they didn't have any guns or knives.

"W-who's there!" I yelled. I scolded myself for stuttering

"H-hello?" I voice asked. I came out and looked around. Ennard's glass case was broken and he was missing. I rushed over to it and looked at it. I turned around to go call the police when there Ennard was. Standing a few feet away from me. My eyes were wide in shock and I was beyond scared. How is this possible?

"(Y/N) my dear. I'm free" he said.

"H-how is this possible? How are you moving?!" I asked holding the broom in front of me know.

"I wanted to be with you" he said taking steps toward me. I tried to run past him and grab my phone but he grabbed my arm instead.

"What are you doing" he asked in a dangerous tone.

"P-please let me go! Don't hurt me!" I cried. Tears were threatening to fall and I was trying to push away from him.

"I'm the only one that wouldn't hurt you (Y/N). It's those other boys that will hurt you." He said his tone not changing. Suddenly a ding went off on my phone. We both turned our heads to see who it was.

Unknown Number: Hey it's me from the store! Sorry I didn't wait longer I just was really excited to text you lol.

My nerves relaxed a little bit until I saw the look on Ennard's face.

"Is this the boy you were talking to earlier?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of my phone. He let go of me without knowing so I took a few steps back. He looked back at me.

"I'm the only one you need. You don't need them! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" He said screaming. I started to cry but he didn't pity me at all. He grabbed my phone.

"I love you so much. You don't even know how long I was tempted to break out of that glass case and just hold you. But this." he said.

"I WILL NOT LOSE TO A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN!" He yelled throwing my phone at the wall right next to my head. I jumped and screamed in terror.

"You will be with me. Forever. You won't need him or anyone. You just need me. And if you even think about trying to get away from me. I'll make sure you have no one to run to" he glared, his voice taking a hostile turn.

"Your MINE"

---

I really hope you liked it! I have no idea what Ennard's personality is like so I hope it was close enough XD. Please vote and comment. Maybe follow? And please request. I might end this book soon since I am loosing inspiration. But I do have another book called "Zodiac Ships ONESHOT" where I can pair you with another zodiac. Don't be afraid to request or request again! And if you want there to be a certain scenario then go ahead and tell me! Once again have a good rest of your day :)