Snow Day II Jack Frost

Today was my birthday and unfortunately school starts back up tomorrow. Hurray! Being born on the last day of summer was never the best for me because I always knew that school begin the very next day.

I sat alone in my apartment with my chocolate cupcake in front of me, the one candle holding the still flame. I sighed.

"I wish..." I said aloud.

"I wish that there was no school tomorrow" I said. Normally it would be to marry Jack Frost but I'm old enough to know he's not real, but something keeps me from not believing fully.

                                                                                                  ---

The next day I woke up colder than normal. I went to go get dressed so that I can be warmer. After putting on clothes. I specifically sent my alarm earlier so that I could go to the Starbucks across the street. I grab my keys, phone, journal, and wallet, then set off for a warm drink. When I open the door I see that there is snow everywhere. Snow? It was perfect weather yesterday!  I heard a ding on my phone. I open it up and see an email from the school that they are closed for the whole week! I look back up with a smile and walk over to Starbucks.

After buying myself a hot cocoa, I decide to explore around the town. I flew here last week to get settled in for college but never really looked around. Walking in the city makes me feel trapped and surrounded by a bunch of structures so I take a taxi to the woods. They drop me off and I pay them. They drive off and leave me here in the middle of nowhere.

I walk into the forest, the beautiful green filling my vision. Snow covered a lot of it but colors like red, purple, and white dotted the environment. It was an amazing sight. I suddenly walk into a field of snow with little spikes or green grass sticking from it. I could tell no one comes out here since there were no foot prints. I found a spot on the top of a hill and drink my hot cocoa. I took out my journal and started sketching. It suddenly turned into a certain Jack. Snowflakes coated the border as my pencil moved to the melody of silence.

"Is that me?" someone said, breaking the peacefulness. I whipped around and saw a tall male with white hair. He had bright blue eyes that sparked curiosity. Wait a minute... that's Jack Frost!

"Y-your Jack Frost!" I said with wide eyes, standing up. He bowed down at me.

"So you do believe!" he came back up with a smile.

"D-did you do this?" I asked, pointing at the snow on the ground.

"Well that is what you wished for, surprised it wasn't the usual" he smirked. I looked at him shocked. How did he know? Did he spy on me?

"Don't worry! I will grant that wish" he winked at me. I turned around and blushed. I mean he is hotter then from what I remember. I sat back down and he followed.

"Can I see your drawing?" he asked. I handed him my journal and he looked at my work with awe. I loved the look on his face. Him admiring my drawing with so much focus. I started staring with a small smile. His eyes darted around the page taking in all the detail.

"This is really good!" He said looking back at me. I smiled in response. We started looking at each other, his electric blue eyes looking into mine.

We leaned in and kissed the end.

---

Sorry I lost inspiration. Leave requests and have a great day! :)