Spiderman x reader

Hey! Hows it going! Make sure to leave requests (try not to do anime since I don't know any sorry!) Ok! Lets get going shall we?

KEY:

Y/N - Your name
(h/c) - Hair color
(s/c) - skin color

---

Finally! School was over and I was walking to the doors. I was almost there. Out in the world. Doing fun stuff.

"Miss (Y/N)" a voice says from behind. Dang it. I turn around and see the principal a few feet away.

"I do believe you owe me detention" He said sternly. Ughhh. I was literally 2 seconds late to class. I gave my best smile.

"Oh! Sorry Mr. Lancuss. Must have slipped my mind!" I said, walking back to detention. I opened the door and saw the empty room. Sigh. Gets its just me. I walked to the back and sat on the floor. I stared outside the window to see everyone else getting picked up. This is so not fair! I looked the other way to the fan turning left and right as it spins. I watch it for a while until I start to feel a little tired and eventually fell asleep.

By the time I woke up, the only light that was on was the room light I looked outside and it was dark. Then I checked my phone and saw that it was 9:53. My eyes widened and I rushed to leave the classroom. I walked out of the school and started thinking of the fastest route to get home. I decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway. As I was walking I felt like someone was watching me. Suddenly a rough hand grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. There other hand went for my mouth before I could scream. I kicked them in the knee and they yelped in pain as I bolted out of there but then was pulled back again. This time, around the front of my body, holding down my arms and the other covering my mouth. As I was struggling the man behind me began to speak.

"Stop moving around or I'll kill you." This got me to stop. They started dragging me and tears poured down my eyes and started clogging my vision. Then appeared a red and blue blur in front of me.

"That's no way to treat a lady" a soothing voice said. The man behind me stopped.

"Spiderman" he growled.

"In the flesh. Or should I say suit. Either way you're going to let her go" he said.

"That's not an option" he said and a sudden pain rose on my head as I blacked out.

Spidermans POV

The man knocked (Y/N) out and let her fall to the ground. I got a little angry and dodged a punch that was thrown to me. He charged at me again but I grabbed his arm and flipped him. I then webbed his arms and legs down.

"Oh wait I'm missing something" I said smirking. I shot a web at his mouth and walked over to (Y/N) who was out cold. Her (h/c) hair surrounding her smooth (s/c) skin. I gently picked her up and swung to her house.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in my bed with the same clothes as yesterday. Was this just a dream? Was I too tired and past out?  I shifted my body to look at my nightstand to grab my phone when there was a note on it. It read:

Hey (Y/N),

It's Spiderman. I saved you from this creepy guy that tried to kidnap you but don't worry he's in jail now! Hope your doing ok. See you around!

(P.S. Try not to walk around at night ;) )

I was shocked but then a smile adorned my face. I always had a crush on him and ranted in to my friend Peter. But then something stopped me. This doesn't make sense. I looked back at the note in confusion.

How did he know my name?

---

Thank you so much for taking the time to read! Please leave requests. And in the comments