Sinon

This is a oneshot for Gate2Eden

Its his Birthday, go give him some love.

"It's cold out today." Shino Asada thought to herself. She had a scarf wrapped around her neck, and wore a thick black coat, as well as a knitted white winter hat. As she walked, she watched her breathe in front of her, mesmerized by it.

When she finally arrived at her destination, a little apartment out in the middle of nowhere, she took off her coat, her hat, and her scarf. Then she swiped her card to open her apartment, then put her clothes on the rack, before closing the door.

She slowly walked into her kitchen and quickly made herself some food, ate it quickly, then went to her room.

It was quiet.

She liked the quiet sometimes.

But other times she hated it.

Right now she hated it.

She looked at her clock. It was only 4:28. She sighed and picked up her VRMMORPG device, and put it on.

"Link start!" She said firmly, and she was sucked into the world of virtual reality.

Thud

"Ow..." she rubbed her head, as she had hit it on something on her way into the game.

"Sinon!" Her ears perked up as she heard that voice. She knew that voice. She looked up and saw Kirito in his Alfheim design.

"Kirito!" She stood up and walked up to him. "Why are you here?" He smiled lightly.

"Oh nothing, I was bored and figured you might decide to play today." He held out his hand. "Wanna play with me today?" Sinon lightly blushed and the gesture.

"S-Sure." He took his hand (Afterwards, turning even redder), and he drug her along outside into the snow. It was snowing heavily, and she couldn't see where Kirito was taking her. Heck, she couldn't even see the hand she was holding. But she firmly grasped his hand and continued to follow.

Eventually, they stopped. She heard a door open while they were paused. They started walking again, but she heard Kirito's "Watch your step!" Too late.

She tripped on the stairs and fell into them face first, all while dragging Kirito onto her because she couldn't let go.

"Owwww...." Kirito Said.

"I-I'm sorry Kirito!" He waved his hand, which she could barely see, in front of his face, then scratched the back of his head.

"It's fine, it's my fault for the late warning." He stood up. "Anyways, come inside." She did as she was told, and followed Kirito into the house.

When inside, she realized the house was HUGE. It was way bigger than the place they normally hung out. As she entered, she noticed more people were there. Asuna, Klein, Liz, and the rest of the crew.

"Hey Guys, what's going on?" They all looked at each other, as if they didn't want to speak first.

"Well," Liz started. "We heard your birthday has already past." Sinon cocked her eyebrow.

"Yeah but-"

"Aww, how come you never told us man! We totally would've celebrated with you!" Klein complained.

"Yeah, how come you never told us?" Asuna questioned.

"Well uh...I just never thought it was important...."

"Of course it's important." Kirito quipped. "We like spending time with you." Kirito smiled again. "So we're throwing you a late birthday party!"

"H-Huh?" Sinon sputtered. "Y-You guys don't have to do that you know?"

"I know." Liz said. "But we are."

"I-I-" Kirito slung a shoulder around her neck.

"Just be quiet and open your presents will ya?" Kirito said. He handed her a large box, wrapped in blue wrapping paper and tied with a small black bow. "We really care you know? We are your friends."

Friends.

That word rung through Sinon's Head. Has she ever had real friends?

Not until now at least. She had never even had a birthday party.

"Th-Thanks guys." She felt herself start to cry, so she wiped it away. "Really, thank you."

On that day, Sinon finally smiled brighter than she had ever before.

Yeet

Go wish the lil turd happy birthday

Truly best girl

Take the funny comic strip before I go

Ok, cya guys! Hope you enjoyed.