A few days from now, a press conference for《Crown Prince》would be held, and Ye Sui had not yet found a dress to wear for the event.

Ye Sui’s agency was too small to find a sponsorship. Upon knowing that a sponsor had appeared and that every design of the dress was elegant and beautiful, Renjie immediately accepted their offer.

The designer brought a refined and stylish fairy-white dress. Ye Sui and Renjie were quite satisfied and finally decided to go with this one.

On the day of the conference, the media filled the entire venue inside and outside.

Chang Ying’s previous matter was spread like wildfire. This would be her first public appearance after that proceeding and would be on the same stage as Ye Sui. No matter who stood out in the press release, it would cause a sensation.

As soon as Ye Sui and Chang Ying took the stage, the reporters held up their cameras and kept taking pictures. They almost forgot that there was also young master, Chen Xiu, who was a top influencer standing there.

Chang Ying imitated Ye Sui by wearing a red dress. It had to be said that the impact of her bright colored dress was powerful, and it suddenly filled in everyone’s vision.

Chang Ying’s skin was milky white, her shoulder line and collarbone were exposed in the air. Different from the past, this time, her long hair was rolled up, which was somewhat sexy.

To be continue..

Chapter 30: Rose Public Mall Part 2

The reporters obviously paid more attention to Chang Ying’s private affairs. “Chang Ying, it is said that you have attracted some evil things before and have undergone an exorcism, is it true?”

Chang Ying: “What is said online is a rumor, so we should not believe it.”

Immediately, the media turned their attention to Ye Sui. Today’s Ye Sui was not wearing red but a long white dress.

When Ye Sui bent her lips, the scene suddenly became quiet for a moment.

Ye Sui’s facial features were bright and exquisite, and her figure was like an hourglass. Only her slender swan neck was revealed, and her tiny waist, wrapped in the dress, showed her graceful body. With a fairy-like dress and a vivid, stunning face, she appeared to be an angel in the human world.

The first thought in their minds was that Ye Sui’s appearance was filled with flair.

Ye Sui glanced over the media and audience with her gaze, without knowing that her stunning appearance was too appealing. Looking at it carefully, her beauty had a unique taste, different from that of an immortal spirit.

Some media were curious and asked: “Ye Sui, why are you wearing a white dress today?”

Ye Sui thought for a moment: “I’m portraying a sinister character in the drama. Now, I’m wearing white, hoping everyone can understand that changing roles is challenging.

Since Ye Sui was excessively modest, the reporters did not make things difficult for her. After all, every problem thrown at her would be quickly resolved by her, and she seemed to care little for others’ disparaging comments.

Ye Sui was all smiles, and her attitude was gentle.

Chang Ying suddenly understood: compared to the past, Ye Sui was different now.

It could be said that before Ye Sui was just a pretty face, with aimless eyes and vain words, not to mention her sleazy attire. Such fleeting beauty would disappear from the minds of the fans.

✅THE FORMER WIFE OF THE WEALTHY INVISIBLE MANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें