|G|Confession|2|Au1

[Thought I posted this]
[Oh, well, enjoy!]

"I like you."

BAKUGOU'S POV
Did I hear correctly?
Or is my brain f•ck•ng with me?

"I've liked you for some time. Would you go on a date with me?"

What the f•ck is this bullsh•t?!

"Here's the thing. I'm sorry, but I already like someone else."

I could feel myself getting annoyed the more Y/N's conversation kept going. I drowned them out. The only words I heard were coming from Y/N. Words like: yeah, sure, and why not. It sounded as if Y/N was interested in some nobody extra. After a few minutes, Y/N was sitting next to me again.

"Sorry about that, Katsuki," Y/N apologized. Just hearing Y/N's voice, it felt...

"You wanna go to the mall?" We said at the same time, and we looked at each other surprised.

"Wow?" Y/N said, in disbelief, staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's the first time you asked me out," Y/N said, and, to me, it had a double meaning. It made me flustered. I couldn't say anything.

"Speechless, I see. Relax, it's just hanging out."

Hanging out

"Right," I said plainly.

|Time skip|

As the two of you walked around the mall, you settled on ramen.

BAKUGOU'S POV
"Katsuki, I'm glad you tried asking me out this time. Hehe. It feels like we're getting closer," Y/N said, smiling at me. With nothing to say, I nod.

"Yeah, I feel the same way," I said, and as I stared at Y/N smiling, I couldn't hold back mine.

|Time skip|

He was walking you home, and as you were saying goodbye, he stopped you.

"Y/N," he said.

"Yeah?"

BAKUGOU'S POV
I gazed at Y/N, standing and waiting for me to say something.

"I-I, I fell for you," I said quickly. After processing what I said, I could see Y/N's face start turning red.

"Huh, for me? Ah, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"I love you too, Katsuki, uh, let's go out, for real this time," Y/N said, getting embarrassed.

"Yeah," I responded and didn't expect Y/N to kiss me on the cheek.

"Night!" Y/N yelled, going inside. Shocked, I just walked home. My heart was beating the whole way there.

❤︎ Leave a comment/vote plz I'm desperate ❤︎
❤︎ Lol ❤︎
♤ Hope you 3njoyed! ♤