|G|HAPPY BIRTHDAY!|Au2

[IN HONOR OF BAKUGOU'S BIRTHDAY💥]
[💥ART ABOVE DRAWN BY ME YAY💥]

Hehehe, today is Katsuki's birthday!
He probably doesn't expect anything from me! This is my chance to catch him by surprise!!

"Hey, Bakugou," you said, getting his attention.

The two of you have been walking to school together since your first day in U.A. You were long-time friends. It was weird for him to hear you call him by his last name, and he didn't like it but didn't want to fuss over it.

"Hm, you seem awful cheerful today," he said, his head forward, but all ears on you.

Oh, do I? I wonder why?

"Do I? I hadn't noticed," a smug look plastered on your face.

|Time skip|

You avoided hearing everyone wishing him a happy birthday. You wanted to make him think that you forgot. How scandalous of you.

On the other end, Bakugou was getting flustered. First off! He barely saw you all day. Secondly! He was questioning whether he did something to make you p•ssed at him. To the point of not wanting to be anywhere else than next to him!

Today was HIS birthday after all!! All he wanted was to spend some time with you! It's like you didn't even know. He knew! Who wouldn't say their childhood friend's birthday after so many years!? The two of you spend so much time together. He was addicted to having you near him.

|Time skip|

After school, you were now saying goodbye to Bakugou. His heart sinking as he turned his back and started walking towards his house.

He couldn't deny the pink in his cheeks when you came up from behind him and hugged him!

"WHERE DOES THE BIRTHDAY BOY THINK HE'S GOING!!?" You yelled, softening your hold on him. You felt Bakugou slightly tremble. His warm hands were touching yours.

|Time skip|

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" At least to say he was furious with you.

"I'M SORRY! I HAD TO!" You laughed, hugging him secretly hiding your gift behind his back. Being childhood friends made you clingy to Bakugou. Not that he was complaining.

"I was busy! Here!" You showed him the neatly wrapped box. His cheeks were burning as he accepted your gift.

"It's not much, but I hope you like it." The other reason you avoided him at school was to gather up the courage to tell the ash-blond your adoration for him finally. That goes beyond friendship. You've known that you wanted more.

In the box was a written letter.

_________________________

Katsuki, I can't express how much I adore you. I appreciate that you let me hug you whenever I want. I know I'm clingy, and I know I irritate you a lot, but I'm grateful to have you in my life.

Sorry I had to avoid you the whole day. I probably already apologized. Ha.

Finally, sorry if this backfires on me. I have to tell you that...

I love you, Katsuki, Bakugou.

P.s. I don't mean in a friendly way. I love you as more than just friends.
_________________________

As soon as he was done reading your card, he hugged you. This was the first time that he ever hugged you first. His body was so warm.

"I love you as more than a friend too, Y/N," he whispered before kissing you passionately.

"Hehe, do you want to make dinner together? I baked a cake for you," you had your palms against your cheeks to try and cool them down.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

◇ AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO◇
◇ 💥💥KATSUKI BAKUGOU💥💥◇
♤ I hope you 3njoyed it! ♤