The 7 Members

As we're leaving I hear a voice stop us. "Excuse me, miss!" Tomo and I turn. The girl, who was handing out the posters earlier calls us.

"Do you mean us?" I point at myself and Tomo.

"Yes, you!" She points at me. "May I please talk to you really quickly?"

I look at Tomo. She nods and eggs me on to go excitedly. "Sure," I answer.

I follow the young woman. She introduces, "I'm Tsumugi. We met earlier today. I came to you because the members of IDOLiSH7 want to talk. They say you also met them earlier today each in turn." Tsumugi looks and smiles at me.

"Really? It's true; I did." But why would they want to talk to me? What is it about?

I follow her backstage and into a small building. She leads me into a room. It's the room that the band resides in before and after the performance; I realize as I enter. There they are. The seven boys I met in turn throughout the day or IDOLiSH7 together. They're sitting right in front of me.

"It is her..." One of them says. It's Yamato.

"F/N!" Riku stands up excitedly.

"Nanase-san, please calm down," Iori advises.

"Excuse me," Riku responds to Iori, then continues to me. "Uh, I mean, L/N!" Riku bows. "It's good to see you again!"

The others stand up and bow. I return it. "Is there anything you need from me?" I ask them, looking around.

"We do," Iori says.

"We noticed you in the audience and wanted to see you again," Mitsuki explains.

"We also heard you singing as we performed," Sogo adds.

"You did?" I blush. "Was I interrupting?"

"No, the exact opposite! Your voice sounded like a mermaid's, soothing and seductive," Nagi corrects

I blush even harder. "Thank you."

"Which is why we asked you here," Iori says. "We all have something to say." My stomach flips. "But first, let's introduce ourselves. You probably already know our names from the poster; we'll do it anyway. I'll start."

My name is Iori Izumi. Mitsuki Izumi," he points to the shortest but most energetic out of all of them, "is my brother." He then continues about himself. "We met at the high school that I go to. You also met Tamaki there." He points to the tallest of the group. Tamaki looks around, distractedly. "I think that your singing or other talents that you might posses could be beneficial to the group in a way. You can talk about that later with me- the manager, of course." He coughs and gestures to Tsumugi.

"Yo, I'm Yamato Nikaido." The second one lifts up his hand. "We met when you were on the way to volunteer to school. I think you could help with your dedication. I noticed because you were so eager to go to school and help them." The others look at him. I nod.

"I'm Mitsuki Izumi! We met after you finished volunteering at Iori and Tamaki's school. Like you heard before, Iori and I are brothers! I'm the older one, though. I love your positivity and hope it helps IDOLiSH7 grow." I laugh at how cute and fun Mitsuki is.

"Yeah... My name's Tamaki Yotsuba," the fourth one mumbles. "I shared King Pudding with you. Remember?" I nod and smile. A slight smile spreads across his face. "I think it'll be fun if we all spend time together... While eating King Pudding..."

"Nice to meet you, my name's Sogo Osaka." Sogo introduces. "We met this morning." I blush a bit. "It's good to see you again. I would love to see your dancing skills. Tamaki loves to dance too." Tamaki grins. I quickly reminisce watching him onstage. I then turn to Sogo and acknowledge him.

"My lady, it is wonderful to see you again. I remember when we first exchanged glances and how caring you were to me. I'm Nagi Rokuya. It is an honor to see you again." He gives a wink; I blush. "I hope that we can sing together again soon."

"I'm Riku Nanase, center of IDOLiSH7! I hope you enjoyed the performance. I remember singing with you when we first met. You were great!"

"My name is Tsumugi Takanashi. I'm their manager and run IDOLiSH7. I was so happy when you accepted the form for the concert and came," Tsumugi steps up.

"You guys are all amazing," I say to everyone. "Now I know all of your names but... Why were they different earlier today?"

"As we grow more popular, privacy in our personal life will be harder to obtain. So we go under either aliases or disguises in public," Iori explains.

"I understand. One more thing. You all act like you want me to join and work for IDOLiSH7..."