Tenn-Ku Part: 1

(Picture courtesy of IDOLiSH7 Fandom Wiki. Sorry that there are borders. The file wouldn't support the borderless picture.)

After taking care of the lunch boxes, I hop into my car and drive to a nearby bakery. I park my car in a lot close by and walk the rest of the way. The arena, where the concert will be held, is only twelve blocks away. Convenient. Cars will be lining up, which means this will be the closest we can get no matter what. I look at the time on my phone. Three-thirty. Perfect.

As I look up my eyes meet sharp cat-like carnelian hued eyes bordered by gray glasses. Those eyes are also perfect. I reflect. I quickly back up, realizing how close I am to these eyes. Now that I'm further away, I look at the whole face. Long pink tinted white hair falls around the side, framing it perfectly. I look at what this angel of a human is wearing. A white shirt with a green bow attached to it, black suspenders, a pink sweater, and a blue cap. I know I'm staring for too long. Strangely, I can't look away.

"Excuse me," I say. I begin to step around him. As I do I hear a squishing sound. I look down and see I tread into something brown. I lift my shoe and see crumbs and sprinkles fall off of it. It's a doughnut. A bag full of mini doughnuts lie beside it. I look up at the person and notice crumbs on their lips. "Oh no. I. Am. So. Sorry," I apologize. Tell me I didn't just make this young man drop his sweets. I'm so bad. "Here. Let me buy you a new one." I hold out my hand.

The man looks at my hand then back at me. "No. It's fine," he protests.

"Please, I insist. It's not a problem. I'm off to the sweet shop myself. I can pay you back. I feel terrible."

He doesn't move for a moment. "Don't worry. I wouldn't want to hold you back from your work."

I don't move. Slowly afterwards, he takes my hand. I lead him back to the bakery, he most likely came from and that I was heading to. I feel the boy's hand in mine. It's warm.

We enter the store and wait in line. "I'll get you another pack of chocolate doughnuts," I tell him. He nods and says, "Thank you."