#1. Bonus Chapter: Samiya Begum

Start from the beginning

"Oh, please...even your husband needs an appointment to meet you. Speaking of which, did you read the rumour?"Zarina sat on the leather sofa placed beside the office desk and grabbed the Mango magazine casually laying on it. 

 Samiya sighed and closed the magazine to look at her friend. "It is not a rumour," she spoke in a bored tone, folding her hands on the desk. "My dearest husband is apparently marrying our house nanny." She finished with a sarcastic grin. 

"Ouch. Really?" Zarina winced, though she didn't look that affected by the news because she had started flipping through the Mango magazine pages. 

"Yep." She nodded and leaned back against her leather chair. "His standards have really taken a hit. I am honestly disappointed how foolishly pathetic and immature he is acting. His blunders are really just a treat for the public. He will have to do some damage control."

"Ummm...maybe, he has just fallen in love. I mean you are too cold for that." Zarina momentarily looked up from the magazine, yet the message was clear and sharp. The casual facade was hiding a calculative observation. 

"Too cold to be loved?" Samiya smirked while raising an eyebrow. Yet, before her best friend could retort, she shook her head and then settled for a simple smile. 

"Nah. I think he is allowing the fake praises of our nanny, who just want bucks from our wallets, to get to his head. He always did have a rather unclassy choice. It is a pity, really. Some men just don't deserve cultured wives. They are happy with illiterate, greedy fools."

"Your arrogance...being this cold...it will get lonely,"  Zarina now spoke, with a hint of deep knowledge, placing the magazine on the sofa and leaning back on the sofa-knowing that her friend was making blunders in life.

"As if being independent is something to frown upon." Samiya stood up with a loped-smile, grabbing her handbag and sunglasses. It was almost time for her to attend one of her fashion conferences.

"Being independent is different. Your own husband has chosen to love a nanny because you never treated him like he mattered. I actually do understand him for doing this. He has chosen to fall in love over dealing with your icy ways. Sounding arrogant is a definite vice"

This was why a woman should never let a man be her weakness. 

A bitter feeling struck Samiya. She had tried. Despite her mother's warnings and lessons, she had trusted a man enough to act foolishly. She had given him a free hand, silently respected him and given him space. She knew how men hated clingy characteristics, so she allowed him to have his leisure time. She smiled more often in his presence, made sure to accompany him on business tours-while skipping some of her own and made sure to defend him, always. 

She didn't know how to be loud with words, but she did care. She cared and silently loved. It was a pity that her husband couldn't see that.

"Well, while you think about whether my husband is making the right choice or not, I am going to my Belleta conference." She simply wore her sunglasses, moving to the coat rack to grab her coat. Being super rich meant that summers were mostly cold and winters were mostly warm. The cooling and heating systems were that good. 

"Okay, I didn't mean it like that. Just don't be like this, Samiya. Don't treat people like this. That man from your IT department...he has been liking you for years. Try falling in love. Without any pride and supremacy."

"Well, unlike my dear husband, I am not a woman who finds lousy 'love' enough to give up on loyalty. I am actually a very loyal woman." Samiya grinned widely and then walked out of the office, leaving Zarina staring at the now-closed door with a bit of pity. 

Zarina knew she had misspoken by claiming that she understood the reason Senior Khan chose to marry the nanny, but she could see that her friend was making a huge blunder by using arrogance as the means to hide her misery and pain...her loneliness. She just hoped that, one day, this arrogance and closed-off way wouldn't affect the later part of her friend's life.  

She hoped that her friend would give in, learn to let go of her arrogance and to not define people solely by personal experiences, also that her friend would get to learn about how to mend her own heart, without making so many pay. 

Samiya was feigning arrogance when she was in fact her husband's abandoned choice. 

She was the ignored wife.  

a/n: okay, so this might not be the kind of bonus chapter you wanted, but I really did feel like writing this. Thank you for reading, voting and sharing!!

 So what do you think?

Samiya is arrogant, and we all know what happens because of that.

Don't forget to leave a comment!

This was just to give an insight. 

Request for more bonus chapters...type them here!

Have an awesome day!!