chapter 10

Sqaisheys p.o.v

I woke up with stampys arms around my waist and I looked at him he looked so good. I came downstairs and my friend kaitlyn had texted me saying "is stampy a good boyfriend" "yes" I texted back and was surprised to see squid up making breakfast.  I went to the fridge going to get some milk and someone tucked at my shoulders and I turned around and it was stampy he gave me a quick kiss and I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back but I quickly pulled away because it was just morning. Stampy said "today we are going to the fair!" "Yes" I screamed in excitement so we had breakfast and we are off.

Stampys p.o.v

I was going to take sqaishey on the Farris wheel and kiss her at the top of it. When we got there we played a lot of games and I won her a little duck stuffed animal.

Sqaisheys p.o.v

We were in the line for the Farris wheel and I suddenly remembered that I was terrified of heights but I didn't say anything about it. When we were on the top of it I was shaking like crazy but stampys hands slipped into mine and he pulled me into a little kiss. I slowly was calming down and I showed him his kiss could go just a little farther. So he kissed me a little more intensely and I loved it as we got to the bottom he pulled away and just blushed and I blushed to. When we got back to his apartment after dinner we went to his room and recorded a video together. Afterwards he tickled me and I said "catch me if you can!" He caught me after a few minutes and we sat down on his bed just laughing hardly. I fell back on his bed and he pushed my hair out of my face and blushed really hard. I lent up against his chest and heard his heart betting quickly wonder why? I know why now once I turned around and looked at him he kissed me and kissed me and kissed me. I loved it!

____________________________________________________________________

Hope it was a good chapter it took me a little while to make it

~anna