chapter 31

Sqaisheys p.o.v

I wake up next to stampy holding me in his arms I smile at his gentle snoring. I got up and remember that our wedding is tomorrow. I went in the kitchen to find squid and Nicole sleeping peacefully on the couch. Squids eyes flutter open and I mouth 'good job' he smiles and closes his eyes and squeezes her a little tighter. I decided that today I will make some breakfast for me and stampy for a nice little surprise. I make some toast but I almost drop everything when stampy comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist he plants a kiss on my neck. I smile at this and give him his breakfast and we go sit on the bar stools. He keeps his arm wrapped around my waist puts his plate in the dishwasher. We go out today to get some last minute decor for the wedding reception. We hold hands and just walk the whole way there. We go into pier 1 imports {idk if they have that store in UK} buy some cute streamers and a few pots. We leave and we go to a little park where there are no kids playing I suddenly realize something as stampy pulls me behind a big bush and he presses his lips up against mine. It slowly gets more intense to where we couldn't go more intense in public we sit straight up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I'm a little embarrased cause we are in public but we are hidden pretty well. He strokes my back and hoes under it and rubs it I love it. I let out a little moan and it gets a little less intense we slowly fall on our backs. We get up a few minutes later and start on our way back home. We get to the apartment and look at some houses and decided to buy one. We fall asleep on the couch snuggling.

___________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I worked hard on it so close to being but don't be sad cause I have some ideas for a new book.

~anna