chapter 16

Stampys p.o.v

I woke up when I heard screams coming from the kitchen. It was amy and sqaishey I ran down as fast as I could to where I saw a stranger. It was a young man about Sqaisheys age he looked like he wanted to kill me. "You with my girlfriend" he screamed at me "we broke up two years ago you wanted to kill me to" sqaishey screamed in pain. He had a knife in hand i took it away quickly and threw it in the trash can and kicked him out calling the police I dialed 999 and they came took him. "You guys come with us" the police said we followed them behind their car driving quickly. "Do you know him and if so what did he do to you?" The police asked sqaishey "yes he is my ex I broke up with him 2 years ago though and he was not to bad but he threatened to kill me once that's when I broke up with him." Sqaishey said quickly they left the room  and came back discussing about what to do. We left for home and on the way back sqaishey was crying lightly so being her boyfriend I calmed her down with kind words and when we got back home I gave her a comforting kiss and we went and got dinner we fell asleep on the sofa watching Netflix with the mac.

____________________________________________________________________

Hope yall liked this one

~anna